No Tags Found!

mahak-dashore
Hello, my previous company does not give me PF account because it is a startup company, but all other documents are correct, and my previous company is currently functioning. then what will happen in the background verification check in MNC, if no PF account? Will I have to provide my bank statement or not. Please respond to my query. Thank you.
From India, Indore
mahak-dashore
Hello, my previous company does not give me PF account because it is a startup company, but all other documents are correct, and my previous company is currently functioning. then what will happen in background verification check in MNC, if no PF account? Will I have to provide my bank statement or not. Please respond to my query. Thank you.
From India, Indore
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Whether you had a PF account or not is not a criteria for disqualification.

They will check PF account to ascertain the genuineness of your past employment.

If Bank statement is asked then you can provide. Some employers will ask for Bank statement also apart from monthly pay slips.

From India, Madras
mahak-dashore
Good afternoon sir, Thank you for replying, I have a query: in which cases my current company will ask to provide my bank statement to verify my previous employment verification. Thank you.
From India, Indore
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Normally when an employer is suspicious of salary slip (pay slip) provided by the candidate they will ask for Bank statement to verify the monthly credit amount matching the pay slip. Also some employers by default collect Bank statement as per their process.

From India, Madras
mahak-dashore
Hello sir, How many months of bank statement I have to provide for background verification check in mnc.
From India, Indore
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Normally they will ask for 6 months statement indicating 6 months salary credit. You can highlight the salary credit and submit.
From India, Madras
mahak-dashore
Hello sir,
And what if my previous company pay my salary in cash or via cheque So I am not able to provide bank statement to my future employers. Then what will happen in background verification check.

From India, Indore
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi If salary paid by cheque you would have deposited the same in the Bank right? If cash then you need to inform that you got salary by cash. So just share the fact.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.