No Tags Found!

thirumalavan-boopathy

Dear all,
I need information about Labour inspection, we are startup company in IT-BPO sector.
we have 35 employees only. I dont known anythings about labour laws- that we need inspection from labour dept. or not?
how to maintain the attendance register- can i use only excel sheet is that enough or we need to get signed attendance from employees-like muster roll?
I need to maintain any special register note for PF? our salary is purely online transaction-we dont provide any cash salary.
really i have a lots of question that related with labour laws.
please guide/educate me.

Thanks and regards
Thirumal

From India
Madhu.T.K

Since you have 35 employees you have to comply with legislations like ESI, EPF and many other Acts. Regarding keeping manual attendance register, unless your soft copies are not approved by the Labour department, you should keep manual register without fail.
From India, Kannur
rkn61

You may maintain attendance in the muster roll (register). But since you are in IT sector,
a bio-metric system can be of use. For PF/ESI, prescribed records could be maintained.
Now you can register your company with PF/ESI ONLINE.

From India, Aizawl
karunakaran24

Dear Sir, Request to keep Musterroll register & your workplace it will helpfull for all times - Labour dept / EPF/ ESIC & OTHERS... Karunakaran Y N WWW.KLPCORPORATESERVICES.COM
From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

Maintenance of soft copies of registers is not a right conferred on the establishments but the establishments are allowed to follow system generated reports, registers etc with the approval of the appropriate authorities only. For that the printouts of the reports, registers etc are required to be submitted and the authorities concerned will verify if the same contain the required information as are required under the forms prescribed under the law and if satisfied, they will approve it. But in practice the authorities keep silent if you have system generated pay slips, service book etc. However, they may insist for hard form of Muster Roll even if you have a bio metric system which is integrated to your attendance/ pay roll software. This is because many fields of the system generated Muster Roll can be changed/ corrected at a later stage if a need arises. Therefore, it is good if you have a manual Muster Roll along with bio metric system.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.