No Tags Found!

Raaaj

Dear All
I have started my services for Corporates for evaluation of profiles based on Graphology Tools.
Please contact me or consult me for your companies....we do a annual contract ideally.
The cost of bad hire is a big damage and these tools would help to eliminate those issues.
Thanks
Raaj

From India, Mumbai
prkumar

Hello Raaj
Well I know about Graphology studied thru books but I am unaware of the institutes and could you plz throw some light on the institutes. My email id:.
regds
prkumar

From India, Visakhapatnam
thatsumit
Hey Raaj,
in ur post u've mentioned that u r a certified graphologist
can u pls get me an idea that from have u done this course or which of the other universities are providing this course
pls do revert back
regards
sumit

Raaaj

Dear Sumit You need to go through the entire posts to really get the hang... i have mentioned everything
From India, Mumbai
tulsi30

Hi Raaj,
i want to know more about graphology... basically i have completed the elementary course and i m looking for an advanced one. I had completed this course in my college days(Pune) and as right now in Nasik not able to find anything related to graphology in Nasik.
Can you please suggest me, is there any advanced course online or can it done through distance learning. i would interested in using this tool for recruitment purpose but only if i have full knowledge regarding it.
Kindle reply asap :)

From India, Nasik
Gunadeepa

Its highly interesting ! please Send me some Strokes in handwriting which reveals the personality. How do i get information on Graphology. please guide me. regards Guna
From India, Coimbatore
balchandani
hi,
If you want to know more about graphology courses contact us 9844172104. For further clarification in graphology course visit Graphological Research|Analysis|Courses|Distance Learning|Bangalore|India

From India, Bangalore
vishwaswatwe

Hi Raj
I would like to know more about Graphology. As far as I know that it is the science of assessing a person from his/her hand writing Am I correct? and where these course on graphology available?
Best Wishes
Vishwas H Watwe

From India, Aurangabad
ramserp

Dear Raaj,
I am Ramesh from Bangalore. I have a problem with my handwriting. I need suggestion from you. I learned cursive writing at the age 27, since I learn cursive writing my writing speed became very slow. Could you please suggest me how to improve my writing speed.
Thanks&Regards
Ramesh

From India, Bangalore
tajsateesh

Hello Raaj,
Tried to reach you on the mobile number you mentioned way back in 2007.
Can you give your number or mail ID?
Not sure how to put it, but I was actually thinking of how to catch hold of one reliable graphologist for a personal issue and find this thread reopened after August, 2008-didn't even think I such a thing could exist on CiteHR............just yet again one of my favourite quotes proved right: "There's no such thing called coincidence in life. Everything has a reason, even if we don't understand it then".
Waiting for your response.
Or if Octavious could respond, that could be great too.............
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.