Shrabonee Paul

Dear All,

I am a qualified Industrial Psychologist- Organizational behaviorist with special skills in training. i have conducted trainings at various seminars, professional development programmes and leadership development workshops in various institutes and corporate houses including the Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, since 2001.

My main modules are based on Soft Skills,Organizational behavioural training, Stress management, Mind & body toning, leadership development, Personality development and the very novel concept of Vedic Solution to Modern Mangement, a module that has been widely appreciated in India and abroad.

I conduct trainings at all levels based on total Self Empowerment and these training have proved beneficial and rewarding to every participant at all levels, not only in their work life but also on their personal and social fronts.

If you are interested in organizing a Self Empowerment training programme at your company or institute and if you think you want the best of training, please feel free to contact me.

Shrabonee Paul

(m) (+91) (0) 9836181107

Awaiting your positive response in search of quality training on self empowerment.

Thank you & God bless

Shrabonee Paul

From India
vijaytn2008
Hi Shrabonee, Pls let me know if you also provide training sessions at your institute. I am interested to enhance my Presentation skills. regards Vijay TN 09966202007
From Netherlands
Shrabonee Paul

Dear Vijay,
I am based in Kolkata but I do travel in India and abroad for training purposes. If you want to be a part of a training in your own city, you need to arrange a programme in your organisation. If you want me to take the sessions in some other city, it would be effective if you have a group of atleast 15-20 persons.
I train organizations and institutes on prior invitiation basis.
For more details you can write to me at

From India
Priyanka Bareth
Dear Shrabonee, I have done my MBA in HR and working as Training Co-ordinator, want to develop myself as Soft skills & Behavioral trainer, Please suggest. Thanks Priyanka

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.