sattideepu
Hi Srikanth,
I worked 265 days in 5 th year. As per your comment I am eligible for Gratuity . I spoke with HR of my previous company. They are mentioned like they are linked with LIC. So that reason they are informed to me i am not eligible.
If any one guide me, procedure for ,How To Claim Gratuity Payment Legally If my Company Is Denying Pay ?
Regards
Satyanarayana.V
+91-9849918429

From India, Hyderabad
sattideepu
Hello,
Regarding Gratuity Eligibility
I worked 4 years and 265 days .. As per your comment I am eligible for Gratuity . I spoke with HR of my previous company. They are mentioned like they are linked with LIC. So that reason they are informed to me i am not eligible.
If any one guide me, procedure for ,How To Claim Gratuity Payment Legally If my Company Is Denying Pay ?
Regards
Satyanarayana.V
+91-9849918429

From India, Hyderabad
Shrikant_pra

Have you legally claimed gratuity? Are the dates you mention supported by company given documents or records?
From India, Mumbai
sattideepu
Hi srikanth,
No. I am not claimed gratuity legally . I approached the HR persons. They are not confirmed about my eligibility on Gratuity. and not replying anything about my mails about gratuity
the dates I mentioned are supported by company given documents and records .

If they denies ,legally claim means how i need to contact labour office. I need to go office and contact them directly or mail them with supporting documents .
Please provide me procedure for contact legally ?
Regards
Satyanarayana.V
+91-9849918429

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.