No Tags Found!

mdkurlekar11
Hello Sir/madam,
My name is Mrunal I am handling HR for one of the IT company.
Please help me with the query that if my employee is absent on Saturday, his sunday will also go as unpaid & similarly if he is not coming on Monday his sunday will go as well as unpaid.
And do we have a proper legal consideration for the same.
Kindly let me know urgently.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
Anurag Jain

from the labour law perspective, all sundays are paid holidays in the month and hence salary could not be deducted by the employer. Though the most of the companies following such rules/policies; which appears inappropriate. This upto the employer to frame a genuine leave policy.
From India, Jaipur
pon1965

For labours as per Factories Act, sunday wages will be considered after 48 hrs of working in a week (excl. OT).
In many establishments, sunday is not considered as leave if they were on leave either Monday or Saturday. But if they take leave on both Saturday & Monday, the interrugnum sunday will be treated as leave. Again, it depends on the leave policies of the establishments.
Pon

From India, Lucknow
mdkurlekar11
Thank you so much sir also please help me out with the leave policy. My comapany is basically Pvt. Ltd. co. so how much leave we are suppose to give to our employees Sir, please guide me. Regards
From India, Mumbai
mdkurlekar11
Borivili, Mumbai sir does this also play a role in framing a leave structure guide me Regards,
From India, Mumbai
Anurag Jain

no of leaves allowed shall be as per the shops and misc establishment act of maharashtra, if applicable. In rajasthan this is 2.5 days leaves per month and 30 leaves in a year, all leaves with wages.
From India, Jaipur
Anurag Jain

if the organisation covered under the shops and misc establishment act, it doesn’t matters.
From India, Jaipur
Saunee

You need to go through the Shops and Establishment act of that state. you will get to know about leaves and other regulations as well.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.