No Tags Found!

irfana-malik
I have recently joined an organisation as an HR Officer. However, I do not have any prior experience in this field. Please help me.
From India, Srinagar
Vaishalee Parkhi

If you search on this cite with 'What are the core HR tasks' OR 'How to Set up HR Department', you will get a number of posts and guidance thereof.
In short, suggest you to start with understanding the organization, hierarchy and finalizing job descriptions of the employees.
Develop systems in Recruitment & Selection.
Eventually, you will get to know the priority needs of organization. Move ahead in the same directions. Please understand, even if you haven't handled HR functions earlier, please be proactive and enthusiastic to acquire knowledge and implement.

From India, Pune
aakash-bhatnagar1
If you are new to HR, please start with checking if personnel records are maintained properly. Prepare a checklist of mandatory records that needs to be maintained for every individual. If something is missing, communicate with them to submit the required document and complete all files.
Look out if there are any openings in your organization, learn about them and prepare job descriptions. Understand if your organization have tools for sourcing candidates, if not, how they intend to procure manpower? If external vendors are being used there, start communicating with them by providing JD.
Hope it helps you to initiate you in HR. Further, if you have any queries please state nature of your industry, size.
Akash Bhatnagar
HR Manager
Core Techies India Pvt. Ltd
Mobile: 8107856666; Email:

From India, Panipat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.