hr-department4368626
Hi, Can we deposit an Ex-employee's F&F cheque, or is it mandatory for them to come and collect it?
Also, is it alright to receive the acceptance of the cheque receipt by mail?

Thanks & Regards,
Vrushali

From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

If the F&F does not include any gratuity amount, then you can credit the amount to his bank account after taking his consent. There is no need to get a confirmation mail from him. It is just like crediting his routine salary or expenses. At the same time, gratuity amount should be paid by cheque collecting his signature in form L to avoid future complications. Moreover, it is fine if you do not make a single cheque for unpaid salary, leave encashment and gratuity together.
From India, Kannur
suresh2511

Dear Vrushali,

Details/statement of full and final settlement

You may obtain signature below the F&F in the following format of Advance Stamped Receipt

Advance Stamped Receipt
Received the sum of Rs.1,12,134/- Rupees One Lac Twelve Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Four only from ABC Company Ltd., Mini Tower, 4th floor, 3rd Lane, Lal Rasta, Kala Bazar – 123456 by cheque no.345678 dated 06.04.2024 drawn on Lena Bank, Adrushya Branch, towards full and final settlement of my account.
In view of above settlement, I hereby confirm that I have no further claims of whatsoever nature against the company, except bonus for the period from 01.04.2023 to 31.03.2024 or (the actual date of leaving)

Place: Signature on Rupee One Revenue stamp

Date: Employee Name:

Regards,

Suresh

From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.