No Tags Found!

nanjundi.bc.bcn@gmail.com

Hi Friends, Pls provide me with a notice format or help me write a notice to an employee who left the company without repaying the owed loan amount. Regards Nanjappa
From India, Bangalore
rkn61

Please furnish more details

Without repayment of loan in full, how could you settle his F&F settlement. Did company settle his Statutory dues? Did the company issue his service certificate/relieving order etc.

From India, Aizawl
raghunath_bv

Hi Nanjappa,

Subject: Notice for Outstanding Loan Repayment

Dear [Employee's Name],

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to bring to your attention a matter of utmost importance concerning your tenure at [Company Name].

It has come to our attention that, as of [Last Working Day], you departed from our company without settling the outstanding loan amount of [Amount Owed], which you had availed during your employment with us.

We understand that circumstances may have arisen that led to this oversight. However, we must emphasize the importance of fulfilling financial obligations, especially in a professional context. The loan provided to you was based on mutual trust, and it is essential that it be repaid promptly.

We kindly request you to remit the outstanding amount of [Amount Owed] to [Payment Instructions - Bank Account Details or Payment Portal Information] no later than [Due Date - Generally, give a reasonable deadline, e.g., within 14 days from the date of this notice].

Should you require any assistance or have queries regarding the repayment process, please feel free to contact [Contact Person's Name] at [Contact Person's Email] or [Contact Person's Phone Number].

Please treat this matter with the urgency it warrants. Failure to remit the outstanding amount within the stipulated time frame may necessitate further actions, including legal recourse.

We appreciate your immediate attention to this matter and trust that you will resolve this issue promptly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
[Your Position]
[Company Name]

From India, Bangalore
nanjundi.bc.bcn@gmail.com

Thanks for your valuable feedback
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.