No Tags Found!

inventateq
Greetings from INVENTATEQ We are one of the fastest growing SAP HR training centers in Bangalore at JayaNagar 4th Block.We have skilled trainers for Conducting SAP HR training courses programs
For details Contact Us: INVENTATEQ

From India, Bangalore
Elango1966
Skills India offers Experiential Employee / Managerial / Behavioural development Programs. Skills India has several years of experience in training needs identificaiton and training employees at all levels. We are exposed to most of types of industries and organisations.
Please get in touch with us - 044 28231154.
We will only be happy to explore with you the learning solutions for your organisational needs.

From India, Madras
mfredy
Hi Priya I saw your message, and i would like to help.. I am a professional accent trainer and can work on Personality Development. Please let me know how can i contact you.. Regards Marina
From India, Bangalore
gemini
Priya,
You can respond to this thread or send me a private message
The sources of wisdom are so many and each one of us have our own preferences.
It's an ocean out there. But we can start tea cup by tea cup each building our own reservoir.
All the best

From India, Indore
manoj.thakur21

Dear Priya,
The identification proceedure will be as follows irrespective of organisation:
1. Most important - Defining Job responsibilities and Job descriptions as this will help finding out what is expected from the employees and will form the basis of Ist outline of your identification process.
2. Measuring the Gap between skills of employees and Skils required to perform any assignment.
3. During hiring training needs may be identified.
4. Effective PMS will also entails about the needs and types of training.
These steps will enable you to form a basic training calender / Matrix.
These are some steps not exhaustive.. so keep sharing..
Regards,
Manoj Thakur

From India, Mumbai
duccsystems
Training for engineering B.Tech students in India is the method of improving the employability of the students in various technologies such as JAVA|J2EE|J2ME|PHP|.NET|Oracle|Networking|Ethical Hacking and other most sought after platforms.

We at DUCC Systems have been providing world class training opportunities on LIVE Projects in Delhi to students from various Engg. Universities and colleges. Our methodology is appreciated by students and colleges together. We have an experience of providing summer training and 6 months training to B.Tech, B.E. and MCA students on the latest platforms and technologies.

We offer the training programs through a more practical approach and hence, are able to deliver the right aptitude to the trainees. The trainees undergo the training session by experienced developers who have actually designed softwares and managed the complete life cycle. We also include personality development programmes and soft skills training by industry experts and at the end of the training session a placement opportunity. The Training is accompanied with the placement programs. DUCC Systems recruits the best trainees and the rest are referred to other Companies.

So come and feel the change you will undergo in this summer training in 2011 for .Net|JAVA|PHP|J2EE|J2ME|ERP|Networking|Ethical Hacking and others. Get in touch with us for details at 011-25624491 or 9953631179..

DUCC Systems

From India, Delhi
faujishiva
Dear Ms Priya, I appreciate your ambition, but it does not speak well of you to and your preparedness to be a trainer if you don't have the basic inputs. I would recommend you to first be an co trainer with some well establised organisation which trains people learn your skills build confidence and reputation and then go ahead with the setting up of your own organisation. please do not think I am discouraging you, it is better to be hurt now and correct course than get insulted by the group you wish to train.
captain siva

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.