No Tags Found!

satyanashi_82
I completed my graduation from EIILM University but unfortunately the university is closed now. I also took admission in ICFAI for MBA & completed it. I want to will Accenture consider my profile. Also do they verify only last qualifications or all of them. If all then as the university is closed what should I do
From India, Noida
umakanthan53

It depends on whether the academic degree/diploma obtained from such Universities is recognized by the Company hiring you. The question of verification of academic qualification in the case of candidates having higher qualification is the discretion of the employer concerned. He may stop with the verification of the minimum general qualification prescribed for the post or verify all.
In case of closure of the institution as on date, as a candidate you can do nothing.

From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.