sathishr777
One of my colleague is working in a Manufacturing company in Chennai. Recently the company decided to outsource IT division to a Vendor and plan to send the IT staff's globally. He had a HR meeting and he forced me to sign off the letter where the company prepared already stating that "i am submitting my resignation due to my personal reason with so on so date".
If he agree to sign off the document, he will be employed for signed for next 5 months and get Compensation of (no years X 1 month) salary. if not agreed they have threatened to provide termination letter where the employee will be terminate immediately without reason. I am not sure why the employer not giving the actual reason for closure of work. If they mention actual reason what will be the compensation they need to provide for the employees.
We have employee from 0 - 25 years of experience in same company.

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.