No Tags Found!

annu_rrai
Dear HR Leaders,

Hope this message finds you well,

My name is Anushree, and I currently serve in the capacity of HR Manager at IDS, an emerging IT startup based in Mangalore. With our workforce now comprising over 30 dedicated professionals, I am currently involved in the development of our company's HR policy framework.

During this process, a pertinent question has surfaced regarding the applicability of the Shops and Establishment Act to our company(we are registered under the act already), given our status as an IT startup. It has come to our attention that there might be certain exemptions applicable to IT companies, particularly those operating in non-metro areas. We are particularly interested in understanding the extent to which this Act applies to our operations in Karnataka, specially the specific regulations governing leave policies for our employees.

In light of this, I am reaching out to seek clarification and guidance on the matter. Any insights or information you can provide would be immensely valuable in ensuring our HR policy framework aligns with the pertinent legal provisions. Your expertise in this area would greatly contribute to our goal of establishing a robust and compliant operational structure for our organization.
Thank you for your attention to this matter in advance

Regards
Anushree Rai

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.