Jenny888
Hi,
I resigned in April'10 due to some personal reason, but gave the reason as higher studies as i was unable to disclose actual reason due to certain circumstances and was unable to serve notice period for the same, due to which i did not get my experience and releiving letter.
As i am aware it is very difficult to get a job without experience letter, Can you please let me know what can be done regarding the same.
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Jenny.

From India, Bangalore
Cite Contribution

Dear Jenny,
Please write to the HR with your ex-employer, requesting your release. Since you did not serve the notice period, you are being considered as an abscondee. Consequently that affects your credibility as a professional. Please mention the reason why you were not able to serve the notice period and request for a notice period buy-out. This buy-out can happen if they agree to it. Hence make it as human and graceful as possible. Draft your letter with the data including you designation, date of joining and leaving along with the circumstances which made you leave. Offer every help from your side, towards your release.

Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Jenny888
Hi (Cite Contribution),
Thank you very much for your advice. i have tried everything that you have mentioned except for giving the actual reason. i was given a call notice after which i met the HR, but they said its against company policy to waive off my notice period, after few days i received termination letter.
Is it too late or can anythin be done regarding this??
Kind regards,
Jenny

From India, Bangalore
anil.arora

Hi Jenny,
Im agree with (Cite Contribution) and you must do that wht (Cite Contribution) has suggested you and dont worry, you can go today or tomorrow the things will remain the same for you as you have already took a long time to realize your mistakes dear...
Best of Luck

From India, Gurgaon
anand_9062
Hi Jenny,
Im new to this forum, eventhough after reading all the advices given to you by ethical monks, i would like to suggest the below:
Jenny, nothing is etical in this world and being HR's we all know how much of contraversies and confusions will raise amoung the HR pool. Moreover, this is your life, hence you have to tak some chances. At this point of time, act i cannot disclose the suggestion in this forum, therefore, if you wish you can contact me in the below cell no:
Anand,

From India, Madras
Cite Contribution

Dear Mr. Anand,

We offer solutions in this community and suggest ways to have a better career away from scams or fraud. Please do not make any suggestion which may affect the member in the long run. Being ethical is not a 'Choice' but the only way to be. Back ground verification will show up incase there are defects. Non-adherence and forgery of any documents can create irreparable damage to the candidate.

Please refrain from making any suggestion that cannot be openly discussed in the forum. It’s the career of another professional which is at stake. Request you not to use sarcasm on the comments made. We are here to respect each other.

Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.