fredazym
Hi, Dear A
You mean creat a process solution? oh..I think as well,
but could you please tell me more steps?
and tell me more about How you do in this field.
Thank you very much,
Wish you all the best,
Freda

From China, Shanghai
sivaprasadHR
Oh poor freda,

I think that you are living in the world of problems. never mind, dealing with them is very easy, but keep onething in mind, never say bad about any person with the other person, just listen to everyone, if feasible, conduct one 360 degrees performance evaluation once, i think you will know much more about them.

Since all are of the same age group, there may be some sort of EGOs prevailing but you can take it to your advantage and mingle with everyone, dont act Bossy as of now. just try to show them that you are there to solve their problems. weekly conduct atleast two meetings and discuss everything personal and professional in the meeting. conduct some sort of inter active games during lunch break.

Ask everyone to say something about the other employee in the inter active sessions which helps the employees to better CO ORDINATE one another,

the best time for meetings is monday morning -- discuss what all they got to do during the week and

saturday-- discuss what all they had accomplished during the week, this helps us to have a clear idea about the progress of work and each and every employee.

hope this helps

Siva Prasad.

manager HR

From India, Hyderabad
fredazym
HAHA...sorry, Dear Siva, typied the wrong name of you :oops:
Do you mean: Not to make the form right now, just to obersve their daily job and try to find their requirments, and then, make the feedback form, right?
But i think if I make the feedback form to them, then they can see and feel that HR fairly care about them. What do you think , dear
P.S, i haven't yahoo Id, but i have msn and skype, you can add me
MSN:

From China, Shanghai
sivaprasadHR
Its ok about my name.
what i mean to say about the form is that, the feedback form will be given only after substantial achievement with regards to your work, or if you have spent some time with them of if you completed atleast three months of your time there in the company, feedback form is issued to check out how you have performed tilldate, but with out substantial achievement i felt like you will face some embarrassment, so take some more time, implement some of our strategies we had discussed and u learnt till dtae and issue the feedback form.
got it
Siva Prasad
Manager HR

From India, Hyderabad
Mushfique
Dear Freda,

You have already got some preliminery and base idea from the forum and you can proceed with it. For better idea, I am trying to give you brief, hope it will help you.

01. This is required for job analysis.

At first you deveop a work flow chart of your company activity. It will cover how the sale is made (who creates policies, how these are implemented), then how is this reported in your company (In which department and to whom), the impact or accounting treatment in accounts department and how a sale or transaction is finalized and documented.

02. Create Job Description.

Now scratch the processes of department wise activities , I am assuming that already appropriate designations are created in your company. If not create them and then relate human resources with different departments.

Check relationships of works (have the flow chart with you) and then you sit to prepare job description of each staffs of your company.

Hope it will be useful for you, If it works, write me and I will try to help you with more details.

I have studied some topics on HR and implement the theories using my own I. Q.

This is my own process (part) to manage HR of my company and my management is happy on my job as well as my company staffs (More than 50) .

Thanks!

Md. Mushfiqur Rahman

fredazym
Siva,
I'm sure I never say any bad to others, expecially when i realize I''m the HR.
Honestly, we have no meetings, (amazing?), I guess my branch manager doesn't like meeting but active. So, dear, How can i organize the meeting and how to start on the meeting, and what if the staffs say nothing in the meeting?!~
Freda

From China, Shanghai
sivaprasadHR
one thing freda, "NO MEETING, NO BUSINESS", MEETINGS ARE VERY IMPORTANT JOB ACTIVITY OF HR MANAGER,
Lot of my problems will be solved in meeting.
about the process of meeting arrangement,
Prepare agenda,
prepare minutes
send a circular asking every one to meet in the conference room (if no conference room, ask them to meet in the HR room) and at the schedules meeting, explain the importance of meeting to every one and explain that there will be a meeting every week as you planned and explain what will be discussed in the meeting. convince your Branch manager to organize a meeting first. even he need to participate in the meeting.
starting the process of arranging meeting at regular intervas will be a bit dificult initially, but once you start the process will go on easily.
Siva Prasad
Manager HR

From India, Hyderabad
fredazym
OK, dear
Now, assume that if you were me , what 's kind of subject will be dissucced during the first meeting.
My thought is:
1. explain the importance of meeting
2. tell me we 'll have the routine meeting per week
3. one week goal & how to reach
4. Operation problems exchange (includes: the price, the cost, the customers. etc.)
Anything else? dear
But i think all these meetings should be presided by the branching manager, cuz I'm just the new one of the company ( 2 months), and I'm almost the same age with my colleagues, so I'm afraid that if i preside over the meeting, it will no function :-(
Freda

From China, Shanghai
sivaprasadHR
no again your 1,2, 4 points are ok, but you should not discuss about goals as of now, check out the work progress during the initials meetings and based on the work out put let them decide what better they can achieve (ask them what are you planning to achieve this week).
General meeting should be organised by the BM but you can organize a HR meeting of your own, but prior to that take the opinion of BM and iam sure he will accept the meeting.
when HR calls for a meeting every person irrespective of their age, designation will attend the meeting, and if you can show mettle in the first meeting assume you are successful. so stop worrying and start acting in organizing a meeting.
Good Luck.
Siva Prasad.

From India, Hyderabad
fredazym
Ok, dear
I'm about to dissuss this(meeting) with my BM, and later if any problem, I'll contact you, Siva.
i remember you said you started from Administration,right?
I graduated from university last year, and my first job was Manager Assistant and Administration, i quited that job this May., not i don't like the position, but i don't feel my manager is a good person.
Dear, Tell me:
-The relationship between HR AND ADMIN,
-How about your daily job?
-does it mean, if we expect to be successful, we have to overtime?
Freda

From China, Shanghai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.