aquarius123
Hi,
I had joined a company and resign within a month. I have not got any appointment letter and i have not signed any terms and conditions nor bond but at the time joining i have signed on my commitment to the company and code of conduct ( what are the commitments and code of conduct i don\'t know because they have not given me a set for the same) they were threatening me that they will take legal against me and recover the amount which they had spend on me during training and hotel stay.What are the legal actions they take against me and recovery amount will be imaginary or actual, i had not serve notice period because of family reasons .
please suggest how to over come to this......please guide and assist.....
thank\'s

From India, Mumbai
tushar.swar

Dear,
I hope your signed copy shouldn't have contained any employment terms & conditions or its not on company letter head.
But, Logically, if you have not yet signed any appointment or employment agreement with them, then, all rest of documents become as null as its shows that, there is nothing any employee & employer relationship between you both, but, on the same point, you need to sacrifices your dues, if anything pending with them.
Regards,
Tushar Swar.

From India, Mumbai
aquarius123
Dear Tushar Sir ,
There was set of documents and Signed copy was my commitment and code of conduct to the company....
Is this enough to take legal action.....I remember i have not signed nor received any appointment letter and i have not signed any bond.
Please reply....

From India, Mumbai
pramod kumar sanger
Dear Aquarius 123
This is the sort of issue that arises all over the world. Your ex employer is angry that thay have spent money on you and you are leaving so sppn. Unless you have signed something thye are unlikely to have any legal rights against you.
Best wishes - Headington

From India, Mumbai
anand_9062
Aquarius 123,
Can the hospital personnels insist you to pay the bills, even before getting admitted/treated in the hospital.
No na, the same context has happened.
Appointment order is the entry ticket, without that nothing can be done.
At the same time, forget all your dues pending from the company.
Regards
Sadanand

From India, Madras
tushar.swar

Dear Aquarius 123,
As you said that, if you have not signed any appointment letter or employment agreement, then, its shows that, there is nothing any employee & employer relationship between both of you, so, rest of documents are null & not valid.
So, don't worry & just forget your dues.
Regards,
Tushar Swar

From India, Mumbai
pawan0071
Hi,
I was working in a company which got aquired by other company.
During this process I resigned.
They told me that your F&F will be processed within 1 month from your last working day.
But it is almost 4 months still didn't recieve any update.
I requested to clear it through mail but They said it will take some time.
They say we are working on it.
I don't want to wait more.
What is the procedure I should follow?
Regards,
Pawan

From India, Mangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.