Anonymous
Hi, I am Vipul and doing my MBA in HR(final sem) from distance learning Symbiosis. Actually I am working as a Sourcing Consultant with a placement firm for the last 1year and my past exp is from the BPO industry. I have chosen the HR domain for my career. I am planning to do a SAP HR course. Now I want to know after doing this course what should be my next step. My interest is to get into HR Generic Role. Now this course and My MBA distance learning are going to make a difference or not. Or what is ur suggestion in this regard according to the Industry.

manish2678

hi vipul,
i am also pursuing MBA (HR) from Symbiosis and somebody told me that u do SAP HR if u can with ur MBA and i am basically from Delhi but i got my transfer here in Lucknow and i am also interested for SAP HR pl. let me know if u know for this.
And dear, MBA(HR)+SAP(HR)+ ur exp. it is more than enough for ur better career and break.. now after doing SAP(HR) i think u just concentrate only in ur job and know each and every thing deeply.. in future if u find it that u will have to do something then i suggest u can do Diploma in Traning & development from IITD, New Delhi...
Some of our colleagues are doing the same..
anything further pl. let me know
regards
manish

From India, Delhi
Sapna15
Hi Manish,
I am also in same field as Vipul and currently working in delhi. I have completed my MBA (HR). Now planning to do some SAP HR (Functional). Some Instititue like Webcom (22,000 fees) and Allien soft Tech (40,000 fees) are providng SAP HR training and giving job assurance. I dont know how worth to do course from these institute. As you told your some friends already in this field. Can you guide me and give me right suggestion.
Thanks
Sapna

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.