kusumrawat1985
Dear All,
I am not agreeing any one of you.
First speak to your boss, if your boss wants your promotion he I’ll do it definitely or can go for you hierarchy or find out the solution.
If he doesn’t wants or not give you any satisfactory answer than you need to change it right now.

From India, Delhi
Gopali_87
Hii...
Promotion definetely keeps you motivated and would definetely enhance your career prospects. As rightly pointed, dont leave an organization with a negative mark. Firstly talk to your reporting boss and understand the reason.
After understanding give a second thought on the same. May be the next employer can do the same...
Regards
Gopali

From India, Hyderabad
sneha joshi

Hello..
First you have to discuss about this with your boss and if the answer comes in negative then you should give notice period before you leave the company so accordingly you can maintain your good reputation with your current company and for every instance lose of good employee is big thing for any company so may b your boss also realize what the mistake he did.
So, first calm and discuss the thing with him and i am sure as you have spent 30 months there so you have a good bonding with your boss right? so may be he will definitely understand what you want.
Sometimes just need a good conversation that solves a big problem.

All the best for your bright future..!!!!!
- Regards:
Sneha

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.