No Tags Found!

ajay_ch4

Hi Pankaj, Resignation is a better way to go than being terminated. But try and get your dues before you go. best regards Ajay
From India, New Delhi
kumani praveen
Dear Pankaj,
I suggest that, ask your immediate sinior to reslove this problem or else ask them if they are ready for final sattlement then, I heartly suggest to resign the job and have approve on that resignation letter. with that you can file a legal complaint on them.
If you are ready to find any job means I can help you regarding that please mail me about your views. My email-id is
I hope my views will help you regarding your problem.
Thanking you
Praveen Kumar

From India, Bangalore
bhagwan_07

Dear Pankaj,
First of all pls go through terms and conditions about termination policies of the company. afterwards, ask them to release your salary of 1½ months. If the still denied, then you can go for legal step.
Rgds

From India, Mumbai
nvraovskp

Dear FriendTo advise you to do the needful, certain issues are to be known to the fellow members. Because, no one can advise you vaugely with out knowing the facts which forced the management to ask your resignation in the given case.Every body knows that the employment of any employ should be governed as per the terms and condition of the appointment letter. If the management or employee contravenes any or all of the terms, then the other party can go to get the remedy through process of the law.In your case you have neither mentioned on what capacity you are working. If you are working as a managerial category employee, the remedies available for termination as in case of work man may not be available for you under Industrial Disputes Act, 1947. On the other hand if you work as managerial cadre employee, your management required to give you one month notice or payment in lieu of notice for terminating your services as per the appointment letter issued to you. If no such provision is there then they have to give you the reasons for your proposed termination and after getting the reply form you only, they have to proceed for termination if your reply is found to be unsatisfactory to them.You are telling that the management is not giving you salary for one and half month salary. For that you can make an application to the labor department who is having the jurisdiction to entertain the same. The management cannot put a condition to obtain your resignation forcibly by stating that your dues will be paid if you tender resignation.Generally, no management can terminates the services of any employee untill and unless they loss confidence on him or she. On the other hand if they incurr losses due to unfavorable economic conditions as of now, then they prefer to ask the employees to resingn. But, in your case it is uncertain and not known to us why your management asking you to resign. Did they make any allegation against you? or Have you committed any misconduct? If you have done nothing against to employer's interest and did not commit any act of misconduct and with out any fault of your's, if the management asks you to resign, certainly it is unfair on their part and in such a case you can go and meet the concerned HR executive or MD and tell them to settle your case amicably or esle tell them that you are forced to go and invoke the jurisdiction of compentant authority to get your legal dues from them.I feel that you can uderstand what is my intention. Before, asking any advice from our fellow members please give the facts of your case inbrief. Other wise it is like ' giving the treatment to the patient with out diognosis of the disease"NVRaoHyderabad
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.