Rajesh nannu
I was terminated from my company because I was taking money from another person for using the company name.
But my company is not giving my salary when I am working days. Kindly help me how to get my salary.

From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, I hope you are trying to mean that you were terminated by your Company on the grounds that you took money from others quoting company name ? So whether your employer followed proper disciplinary process and charges levied against you were proved ? Whether your company incurred any loss due to your above act ?
From India, Madras
Rajesh nannu
Hi sir Thanks for replying my post... No loss for my company
From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, In normal course your employer is bound to release your salary after termination of your employment.

However please check in your Appointment order as to whether is there any clause which reserves the right of the Employer not to settle the salary after termination on disciplinary grounds.

Have you checked with your HR. If not please contact with your HR and ask for your salary.

From India, Madras
Rajesh nannu
I am checking my appointment letter but not there
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Offer letter.pdf (80.1 KB, 8 views)

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Please refer to the first point under Termination and Suspension Column which read as follows

" any dues owing from you to
the Company, the same may be adjusted against any monies due to you by the Company on
account of salary including .."

You can check with your HR about your pending salary and whether the same is adjusted against any dues ?

From India, Madras
Rajesh nannu
I am checking no dues on my company and me. No damages/ loss during my working period. Kindly suggest any labour law for asking my holding salary
From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Please contact the Labour Inspector of your Office jurdiction and submit a petition.

Before that check with your HR about the pending salary and submit request for balance salary letter to HR. In case no response from your employer then contact Labour office of your office jurisdiction.

From India, Madras
saswatabanerjee

So, if I understand this properly,

You were employed with a company and you took money from someone fraudulently using the company's name or took money that would have otherwise come to the company.

Exactly how do you say there was no loss to the company?

In such a case, I am surprised that they have not filed a FIR instead of just holding back your salary.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.