omcom
Hi
My Name is Anil Dhankar and i m runing my mobile shop at sunariya chowk
in Rohtak and first of all i would like to register my shop under haryana government policies and recently i have heard a announcement of Haryana Goverment for shop keepers if any one want to open their shop on sunday
they would have to pay some additional tax on annual basis so kindly let me know the procedure to register my shope and to open on sunday aswell
thanks
regards
Anil Dhankar

From India, Jhajjar
R.N.Khola

Dear Anil,
The Govt. of Haryana have issued a notification dated 5th Nov., 2009 according to which all the shops keepers will be eligible to open their shops at all times on all the seven days of the week subject to the condition that the owner get his shops registered by on-line method but at present this type of registration facility is available only at Gurgaon & Panchkula & might be at Faridabad also. According to the statement of Hon'ble Minister of Labour & Employment this facility is going to be extended through out the State. For more details you may contact your area Labour Inspector who is also working in the capacity of Shops Inspector for his area.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.