dsaurav

Dear Lady,
The fact that you wrote to NCW makes me believe that you are a woman. Your SVP is a guy I presume. To cut the long story short file a case of sexual harassment (confining you to a room and you dialling 100 was no king's treatment) against your SVP and certain other staff members including the HR (as he or she was a mute spectator and therefore a party to the offence). Send a good legal notice to the SVP and the CEO of the bank and things will fall in place. Let me assure you the Court sees no seniority in crime against women. Yes, there will be some embarassing questions by the thug of a defence lawyer but be brave and if you have been competent and an achiever do what I have told you to do.
Best wishes with you always,
Saurav Das

From India, Mumbai
dsaurav

Dear Lady,
The fact that you wrote to NCW makes me believe that you are a woman. Your SVP is a guy I presume. To cut the long story short file a case of sexual harassment (confining you to a room and you dialling 100 was no king's treatment) against your SVP and certain other staff members including the HR (as he or she was a mute spectator and therefore a party to the offence). Send a good legal notice to the SVP and the CEO of the bank and things will fall in place. Let me assure you the Court sees no seniority in crime against women. Yes, there will be some embarassing questions by the thug of a defence lawyer but be brave and if you have been competent and an achiever do what I have told you to do.
Best wishes with you always,
Saurav Das

From India, Mumbai
sitwatq
Please file a case in labour court against your company.you will get govt lawyer so dont worry about money.
From India, Mumbai
Anonymous

Thankyou all for the responses. And those who have been telling me to go to the labor court, I would like to clarify that I do not fall under the purview of the labor court since I was working in the Senior Management category.
From India, New Delhi
Anonymous

Yes, I am a lady. I was thinking of taking them to court but my health has been affected and they terminated me. Leaves me with the insecurities of getting a job.
From India, New Delhi
sitwatq
Please go and first file a complain in your company’s legal team than wait if does’nt happen than you have all the rights to go in labour court..all the best
From India, Mumbai
My name is Tushar and I am an AM, HR at some publication company.
Well, if I were you I would killed them for that (this is not the HR language) but if somebody disturbing you and I could I sit and watch them enjoying my situation.
Currently I am just using slangs here but not on this platform.
I would suggest you to start emailing to all of your contact about the company name and the employee with the profiles. I think you must have quite good number of email ids personal and corporate, but also do not disclose them about harassment part, bring them to grave. Also, do not hesitate and do not let them slip out of your fist.
Also, consult lady advocate and also let me know if you need any help out there. what is your location?

From India, Delhi
My name is Tushar and I am an AM, HR at some publication company.
Well, if I were you I would killed them for that (this is not the HR language) but if somebody disturbing you and I could I sit and watch them enjoying my situation.
Currently I am just using slangs here but not on this platform.
I would suggest you to start emailing to all of your contact about the company name and the employee with the profiles. I think you must have quite good number of email ids personal and corporate, but also do not disclose them about harassment part, bring them to grave. Also, do not hesitate and do not let them slip out of your fist.
Also, consult lady advocate and also let me know if you need any help out there. what is your location?

From India, Delhi
Also, try to contact your employers and record their conversation with you. (Try to make it solid point for yourself) Some manipulation is required as you are mentally harrsed and physically as well. So, take your time think and ACT.
From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

It is the 5th page of the thread. Advices are piled up.But hardly there is relief in view.
The right advice in right time is the best help.What is the best advice here? Since there is no relief in view, perhaps there is no right advice having due regard to the condition of the TS.Right?

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.