iafnanu
Hi, ESI ceiling limit is Rs. 15000/- Gross. However, the individual will continue to pay till september as per old gross salary. regds narayan
From India, Madras
saxenabrijesh21

Dear all, Esi contribution made on rs 17000/- you will have to pay same contribution while period will not be finished. Esic period is april to september & Octobe to march Brijesh Saxena 9871196569
From India, Gurgaon
lalitpapnoi
Dear All,
Now, I have understood, ESI will be applicable on Rs.17000/- gross till sept.10.
today I discussed this matter with our Area Insurance Inspector ESIC he tell me all aspects.
Thanks all of you to share me your valuable knowledge.
Regards,
Lalit

From India, New Delhi
v.lakshminarayana perumal

As per ESI act,april to september and october to march the exceed of the cross salary above 15000/-.in between contribution period to pay the ESIC contribution amount.
From India, Madras
pulkit30

Dear Lalit Esi Contribution will deduct on Rs.17000/ amount till september means end of return period. regards pulkit
From India, New Delhi
karamv

Dear Shom,
ESIC Half Yearly return period
From April to September
From October to March
You can observe from this example:
Mr. X joined recently say in April with 14000 INR and after two months means in July salary has been increased 5000 INR,then total salary 19000 INR.In this case ESIC (1.75%) will be done on 19000 INR up to September but remember washing allowance will be excluded from the gross.After September he/she will be exempt from the ESIC.
4.75% will be remitted by the employer
1.75% will be deducted from the employee gross salary
Many time in case of CTC total 6.5% deduct from the employee CTC.
Cheers...............................

From India, Jhajjar
sunil@sapnatech
Hi, Rules have been changed from May 2010, so esic will be calculated on 14000/- gross salary for may and june. from july to september it will be calculated on 17000/- Regards, sunil
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.