dipil

Dear Firoz Thanks a lot for keep up the pace... It’s really nice video... Just sharing the foruth part of the scaffolding video... Hope all of you will have a look into it...
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Scaffolding Erection Procedure - 4.zip (7.26 MB, 859 views)

raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear dipil/Firoz,
We are looking for your posting. Once again thanks for your interest to share stuffs.
Dear dipil,
I am waiting for your balance scaffolding parts. . .
Thanks & Besafe
Raghu
"I am not totally waste / useless I used as a bad example"

From United States, Fpo
dipil

Dear Firoz
Great contribution again...
Really the video is conveying vast messgae... Some people saying that they are taking calculated risks?... What's this sentence means?... If the risk exist for even 01 percentage we have to give attention... It's all depends on likelihood of occurance... Thanks a lot...
Just have a look into the 5th Part of Scaffold Erection Procedure...
Keep up the pace...

From India
File Type: zip Scaffolding Erection Procedure - 5.zip (9.06 MB, 885 views)

dipil

Dear Firoz...
One request...
If you having Slogans related to Quality please send me... In Hindi or English... As you have mentioned in your earlier post that you were busy w\in World Quality Month Celebrations, I hope you might be having the same... It will be of great help to me...

From India
firepro

Dear Dipil,
thanks for your series of scaffolding erection videos.
Calculated risk in financial Management and Business management is acceptable as to survive in business one needs to take risk. But in Safety, as you said strictly NO exceptions or NO taking of calculated risks.
As the Quality Month is in progress, we are organising several competitions for our employees to enhance quality awareness. Some of the entries which i have received is attached. We have also prepared some quality posters which can be color printed, laminated and used for display at work place.
Hope this would be useful for everyone participating in this thread.
@Mr. Khalid,
Thanks a lot for your feedback and encouragement.
Regards,
Firoz

From India, Bangalore
File Type: zip Quality.zip (4.60 MB, 855 views)

dipil

Dear Firoz
Thanks a lot for your quality slogans... It will help me a lot... I just want to help my Q.C Dept. by giving these great posters and slogans... Thanks once agian...
Just have a look into the 6th Part of Scaffold Erection Procedure Video...

From India
File Type: zip Scaffolding Erection Procedure - 6.zip (7.36 MB, 980 views)

dipil

Dear Firoz & all other value added participants...
Just have a clap for ourselves... This thread become a great success with all your efforts and participation... We have cross the figure of 100 replies with more than 40 video clips in it...
Keep on sharing and once again thanks a lot for all those who participated into the thread... Moreover thanks goes to the administrators of this beautiful site to give such a platform for knowledge sharing and gaining...
Lets keep up the pace...

From India
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Dipil& Firoz,
Both of u act as a main role in this topic my heartily thanks for your all postings. Specially/heartily thanks to u Mr.dipil u r the one to start the line on this thread. Lot of guys even not ready to share his experience/Knowledge even by word also but here our EHS forum member’s was really great I proud of them & Thanks to them. . . This is the right place for sharing knowledge and gaining knowledge especially for EHS.
Mr.Firoz,
Special thanks for last posting its nice mate.
TEAM WORK NEVER FAILS. . .
Keep on touch/sharing. . .
Thanks & Besafe
Raghu

From United States, Fpo
firepro

Dear Dipil,
Its really good indication that this thread has crossed more than 100 replies with 40+ video clips. As Mr. Raghu said, the credit goes to you for starting this thread.
@Raghu
Thanks once again for your encouragement.
Here is another one again from NAPO [ Hope all of you dont mind if I keep on sharing NAPO] on Identifying the UNKNOWN.
Regards,
Firoz

From India, Bangalore
File Type: zip NAPO -Identify the unknown.zip (4.06 MB, 1025 views)

dipil

Dear Firoz

I am very sure without your participation, to reach the number 100, this thread may took a very very long time... But your continous sharing help us in maintaining the pace and now we reched in a very good stage were we can proudly refer this thread to anyone... Really feeling very proud in seeing the success of this thread... Many thanks goes to you, M/s. Hansa, Mr. KV Sundaram for their inputs...

Then about NAPO video... I feel it's really really great... Can directly present even to the top management... We in our organization having a practise of starting all meeting with Safety Contact... in which one sharing any matter related to Safety for 05 min... These videos which i get from you, helps me a lot in utilising as a matter for Safety Contact... Keep on posting NAPO...

The video file you attached seems corrupted... When I tried to open error coming saying the file is corrupted or invalid... Requesting you to post the same again...

@ Raghu

Lets keep up the pace... Keep on sharing... Moreover thanks for your motivational reply...

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.