No Tags Found!

SSM1975

Dear Freinds,
I am about to set up "EHS corner". This is a 10x10' room in which displays, galleries and other visuals will be made available coprehensively. Kindly give your valuable ideas about the items of display and other visuals.
Regards.

From India, Madras
nksafety

you can make a lay out first then identify the name for each location and start establishingg models, live examples, posters, formats, what is the policy, procedure and EHS management systems etc.
Good idea. Need your involvement only.
Regards
NK

From India, Madras
vgnarasimhan

Dear SSM,
You can first divide area for policy, posters and achivements, awards,
1.You can display your company safety policy, enviorement policy, any certification like OSHAS or other
2. Display some safety postersof your company, or otherwise search google you can get more. if you need send me ur email i can send u some posters,
3.Awards to employees given by ur safety dept to your emoployees photographs, cerftificates,
4.certificate of recogonation given to your company from he client
5. Office safety rules
6. safety slogans, banners
7. PPE samples, and some special PPE Used for particular jobs
1st check the availavblity and plan..
good idea need your interest to make the room orgnaised.
Regards,
Narasimhan

From Kuwait, Kuwait
kumar_ajay

Please find attachments we have set-up safety room in our organization and same has been utilized for demonstration training program as per weekly schedule to all employees and workmen.
Regards,
AJAY GUPTA

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg m76.jpg (195.6 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg m74.jpg (136.9 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg m75.jpg (125.2 KB, 122 views)

dipil

Dear SSM
So far you have got a great response from our forum members...
You can go for making models of the following also through which you can conduct a training effectively:
1. Model Scaffolding - Scale model of standard scaffolding with all safety requirement...
2. Model Crane - Scale model of Crane showing all safety requirements like anti two blocks, etc...
3. Standard Machine Guarding
4. Road Safety Model, etc...
It's all about how much you are having budget in your hand... Go ahead and all the best...

From India
SSM1975

Dear All my Friends,
I heartfully thanking you one and all for your great inputs. Whenever I land here for the need of informations all your responses are giving me helping hand. Wonderfull people you all. My respects for all your great attiude!
Regards

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.