fahdkhan

Dear Aleya, Dont get soo emotional, try to take things positively. :P Regards, Fahd Khan Sherani
From Pakistan, Karachi
svfscorpn
hi
im joseph sr manager hr in svfscorpn.
try to b cool about the situation try and b diplomatic, concentrate on your thoughts and work on hand.
try and mingle with your employees
call me on 9989702323

deepa21

Ravi
I could just can't resist :lol: while reading ur statement of getting Phd in HR ............
Anyways I do beleive that HR r just d scapegoats & this is d biggest challenge although i have never faced such situation but yes could listen from lots of ppl criticisng HR.Still I think we should conecntrate on the positive aspects as this domain although receives lots of criticism but still is considered a respectable job & its imporatance can never be overlooked.And more then being a lone wolf we have to be gregarious & diplomatic.
Regards,
Deepa

From India, Gurgaon
shalinisasi
Dear Mr Kumar,
I think you got cross at me....
Well HR is a profession i chose on my own..... I am quite new to this field ... Instead of developing a wrong attitude i just wanted to learn new ways of tackling my issue....I really appreciate the advices given by most of you...
Regards
Shalini

From India, Mumbai
mandar.jagannath
Hi this is Mandar J, i feel you guys have seriously ben hurt by the situations which have occured at many times. but being sincere and honest dosent cater to the purpose of dealing with human mind and HR is all about that. Taunts would be there when you acually dont work and pass time and it sucks when you are giving deliverables but rest dont feel the same about you or the dept, thats OK, HR is one of the most valuable function of any business and it is always one every single individual of the team to contribute towards it, there are real performers and there are reel performers too. dont wory dear one suffers now and leads a betterlife later taking these situations in properstride and rest is matter of taking rest through out, those land nowhere, simple, be focussed work hard and party harder.
Regards,
Mandar Jagannath

From India, Pune
raam

hi all after reading carefully the comments posted by all i would like to throw some lite ant some issues wer hr seriously shd not consider it, one of our frnd said discontended and blames on hr, hey man thats usual and first of all u cant satisfy all, whatever we do some will mislift the issue in the opposite end, we are paid for wat we do and often hr's dealt with papers and people so it is common phenomenon that we looked to be lazy and doing nothing,

we always get into the bloods and nuts of employees in situation, we have to handle such kinda things for that only we are paid

be optimistic and stay positive in ur work and as one of our frnd stated hr is corrupted i would like to insist one statement here pls dnt make odd statements in general as it will make much difference in the public and no department or profession is uncorrupted in this century, everything has its loop holes and cons to rectify

there is an superb statement in tamil, i just tell that in english

"if u have honey in ur tongue then u dnt want money" speak to all friendly and professionally and attimes state the work u do to them wen they speak abt work, then u dnt get false and disappointing statements from ur pals and workers

regards

ram

From India, Madras
radhika srinivasan

HR should REceive thanks, when an employe Comes and Says a thanks to us, It really shows that our efforts have reached him and he is happy and satisfied of that.
Employee satisfaction should be the top most for all the HR
If you are so curious that employee should not come and Convey his thanks, Walk up to him and ask hi whether the work is done and is he satisfied with that..
Bothe the Options makes to think about the Rapport Built with the Employees
Radhika Srinivasan

From India, Bangalore
Sanjeev.Himachali

Hey Shalini, It is only 11 months and you are aleady feeling frustrated. Let me ask you one question..."what MOTIVATED you to take-up this profession?
From India, Mumbai
shalinisasi
Dear Sanjeev
Interesting characters like you MOTIVATED me to take up HR as an profession.......
common sanjeev If you cant help dont.. but don't make fun of others..it is not polite
the reason i asked for it is... its my first job... i have never handled people in such mass numbers before .. my intension was to only make sure i don't react unnecessarily .... and wanted to know how to face them... it does not mean i am FRUSTRATED
Regards
shalini

From India, Mumbai
Sanjeev.Himachali

Doesn't matter.
Anything can motivate anyone...if "Characters like me" motivated you in any manner...it is positive sign.
People can learn from anything and everything.
If I can bring a smile or hearty laugh for someone...that is more pleasing. Doesn't matter, if people are laughing with me or on me.
If you do not know why you are doing what you are doing? If you do not know why you want to be in one particular type of profession...I don't think...anyone can help you.
8 years of experience in this profession and more than 100 papers and articles on HR on various sites, magazines and newspapers is no joke by any mean...
Hence, you need to choose what you want in your career and profession...fall-in-love with your profession and career...marry with your choosen career and profession and just be passionate about your career and profession....let people say anything...

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.