No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi. I Worked in XYZ Company in One Domain on 2017 to 2019 and Did Not Serve Notice Period Due to Health Issue Since it was a Night Shift. So I Dont Have Relieving Letter for that XYZ Company. Now I Joined Another Company ABC(Different Domain) Not Related to Previous One and Currently on Notice Period and I Will Get Proper Relieving Letter from ABC Company. Now I Had Doubt Here. Currently I Had Very Good Offer in New Company With Experience Of XYZ Company and Dont Have XYZ Relieving Letter. Can i Just Show ABC Company Relieving Letter for New Company or Does it Need to Inform About i Dont have Relieving Letter for XYZ Company Since New Company Experience is Related about XYZ Company? I'M Only Having Offer Letter, Bank Statement and PF Record for XYZ Company. Can i Show this as my Experience. Can i Get a Job Hereafter Since i Dont Have XYZ Company Relieving Letter? Please Help.Very Depressed
From India, Vellore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.