rock-on
Please suggest if I joined on 31 July 23 and I was not happy to work there and resigned on 23 Aug 23. I'm on probation period so HR says to Complete one month's Notice period otherwise Mark absconding
From India, Jalgaon
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Please check about your notice period clause in your Appointment Letter during Probationary period. You need to follow the same. Even if you are on Probation you cannot just like that vanish from work one fine morning. Discuss with your HR and resolve it amicably.

From India, Madras
rock-on
Hi sir
I will Discuss with HR He said to me Complete one month notice period other wise mention absconded but i am saying i am paid to payout but he is not ready so what can i Do? PFA Of terms and cndition

From India, Jalgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20230825-103606_Drive.jpg (355.5 KB, 20 views)

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, In that case why not you can serve one month notice and get relieved properly? What is the difficulty in it ?
From India, Madras
KK!HR

You joined on 23rd July and in 24 days you have decided to give up your job forthwith. The company cannot be faulted for insisting on serving the notice period as it is discretionary on its part to accept or not the payment in lieu of the notice period. You may consider discussing with the company officials to find a mutually acceptable solution.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.