narendra-gali1
I sent a resignation mail to a company after 2 months of joining because of full pressure, health issues and no training. Now HR is calling and saying like your employee ID is still active and its with client if you dont come back we will take a legal action. like that he is blackmailing. I signed a 2 years bond. I am still in probation period. Tell me what to do now??
From India, Bengaluru
sdvrg

Hello , Please visit your offices ones and talk to your company HR and tell him all the problem which you facing now. Thankyou.
From India, Jalalpur
ravi5554

Dear Friend,
This kind of inauspicious reasons may effect your professional growth, As a employee, your responsibility is to complete the separation process with employer in smooth way. In case, if you join any other company and they conduct your background verification then you may loose opportunities from reputed companies.

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,
Please look for solution. If you approach HR by person they may guide you with some nominal solution. It is always advisable to ensure smooth separation from any employer.
Also please refer the following link wherein in our learned Member Sri Umakanthan had given related answer which seems more appropriate
https://www.citehr.com/607725-servic...s-between.html

From India, Madras
Pradipta Nath

Your employer can claim compensation or damages from you, but certainly cannot pressure or force you to do work.
From India, Kolkata
Hiral Lalani
Although in the probation period, employer can’t force you to remain in their entity.But it is always advisable to ensure smooth separation from any employer.
From India, Navsari
ranjankr

Hi
You must understand that the course of action you have taken is not professional and hence such hassles. You must meet your HR and tell them your part of the story. As such you are in a 2 year bond and I believe you may have to pay some amount towards closing your bond with the Company. Once you contact HR, they will definitely help to ease out the separation process and you can negotiate too.

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.