No Tags Found!

Modesto Tolentino Jr.

Please understand that in everything their are processes and systems to be followed, but in your case since like you said, you really have to do such thing as the situation calls for it, I guess it will not be to your lost if you try to talk to the big boss of your former organisation and settle the matter, I hope a talk about the situation will relieve the matter and can possibly clear doubts and hopefully avoid any further legal case.
From Philippines
L.Kumar

Dear GCK
You may approach your HR/CEO of your organisation.
Hand over your id card, keys, and acces card to them in writing.
If they refuse to accept this, then you may ask them to give it in writing that they cannot accept.
Never go to office on holidays/sundays, even if they call you for discussion.
Above all, how is your relationship with your mgmt. and what made them
to refuse your resignation and accepting the keys and access& id card?
LK

From India, Madras
nisha_1002000
Hi GCK,
See 1st of all if u have the copy of mails that u have send to the company as resignation mail before leaving.I personally feel they can do nothing because they may have not accepted your resignation letter but u have informed them about this and u r also ready to pay ur notice period amount then they cannot force u to stay with them without ur willingness.
But yes for this you should have a mail stating that u wanna resign before you actually left the company.
This will work as a prof that you informed them before actually leaving but they did not accept that.
So you had no other choice than to leave without approval.
Remember that you are not a bounded Labour.
Don't worry
Latika,

From India, Delhi
pavitra
Please do keep copy of all the mails related to the issue for e.g. resignation letter, request for dew form, paying compensation to balance the unserved notice period etc.
Write a mail to the Cheif Executing Officer, explain him the whole matter. Also attach copy of all the mails.
Inform concern authorities that u have not received any absconder letter and you will not post/courier any documents but come on your own and submit it. But, you will also like to have a releiving certificate as well as due clearance certificate on the same day. Please also do it in written (via mail).

From India, Delhi
HaiderHR
Hi GCK,
I think this case contains a bit mistake from your end as well. You should have spoken to your reporting manager face to face and had a certain response of him before resigning. Then if his response is according to your will thats well & good, otherwise you had to mark a CC of your resignation cum explanation mail to your group head, HR & all other designated person and well informed them your last working day.
But at present, I may suggest you to meet your Manager along with HR again and have a one to one discussion again and try to convince them according to your condition, you need to be polite while talking to them as you are still in possession of company's property.
I am sure this one to one meeting would get you have a solution this time.
Best of luck
Haider Abbas

suneel singh
You should have proof of resignation by way of e-mail, recvd copy of the resignation letter or UPC certificate. in resignation you must mention the date of your relieving which must be as per the clause of your appointment letter. no company can stop you to leave the job. its your fundamental wright to select your employer. in case you do not have the above documents and you join some other organisation you can be charged with double employment which is not permissible under standing order. However, it is always advisable to convince the management to relieve you as per the company rules. Management will always try to harass you by implicating you in cases like theft, violation of some agreement pertaining to the confidential agreements etc.
From India, Delhi
Ajitshah
Hi GKC,

You can send them a registered letter stating following:

1. You submitted your resignation and indicated last working day in office.

2. Exit formalities were not completed by the respective departments and hence you had no other choice but to take the ID / Access card / Keys etc with you to safe guard it from misuse.

3. You have made several requests to HR to issue No Due document so that exit formalities can be completed but not received any response so far.

4. In case, you do not hear from the company, you will assume that Company is okey with your release from the job and don't need you to return ID / acess card / Keys to them.

----------

Also, seek help or advice from legal expert about some of the statements to be included so that your interests are protected and at the same time company can't claim that you have stolen / kept company properties with bad intensions.

Mind you, this will not help you get relieving letter from the company but at least will help in protecting your interests.

Hope this will help..

AJS

mmlohia
1. keep yr correspondence with them on: post regd letter saying i hv yr key etc... which i want to handover, please provide convenient time, name etc. simulatenously also requesting fr yr relieving, exp and dues.
2. after few reminders if no response, please threaten them with legal notice thru a lawyer.
3. best course is alway middle path, compromise to avoid wastage of time, money etc. but never feel stressed and guilty as guilt has to be of yr employer.
4. ensure if your next/current occupation/future ones need relieving, exp, try to follow politely.

From India, Delhi
sebuks

Hai,
Do not trouble yourself with all these worries. Send a registered mail with acknowledgement to the CEO of the company. In the letter mention the circumstances which forced you to discontinue the job. State that you have gone to the company to settle the dues and return your ID card, keys etc. and the same were not accepted. Ask them to give a date to return all this. Send the regd. letter. if possible send a copy of this letter under certificate of posting.
By this you can legally prove that you had tried your best to settle the issue.
Don't worry. Get back to work.
The company can do no harm to you.
Regards,

From India, Kochi
sramprayas
Hi GCK
Send the ID cards, Keys .... by registerd post directly to the CEO of the company and also write a letter to him stating that what has happend so far. In my openion they cant do anything.
mahesh kulkarni

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.