No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I could not see all my previous company services in the service history when I login to my UAN. I have transferred (Manual transfer) my PF accumulations to the subsequent companies whenever i change my job. That time there was no UAN system. When I joined in the current company I reconfimred with respective PF offices that my previous PF amounts were transferred and remitted to my existing UAN. There was no entry observed with the names of those previous companies in the passbook as well. When I enquired, PF officials told me that history of previous companies details are not visible in the passbook, as there was no UAN system at that time and assured the previous services were added to the existing UAN . Is it true ? If so, do I still need to obtain any scheme certificate pertaining to my previous services (around 4.9 Yrs of first company + 3.1 Years of second company) at the time of retirement to apply pension. Now I am with my existing company for the last 18 yrs.
From India
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Have you checked the outstanding balance in your PF Passbook login. Please check the cumulative balance.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.