No Tags Found!

L.Kumar

Dear Sender It is appreciable, that you should inform your current organisation’s HR personnel about the change in telephone number of the reference given by you. L.Kumar
From India, Madras
anisha_bafna@rediffmail.com
Vijay,
First thing the numbers r not changed u gave wrong number as u had no battery in ur cell, so u cant give the point that the number changed
second thing which i would like to emphasis that go back to ur current company HR and give right number as MNC's do proper ref check and this can lead to terminating you...
i am not trying to scare u but in my 6 years career we ourselves terminated atleast 7 people on the basis of ref check...
The number u have given will surely be with someone n when ur current co HR will call definetely they will say they dont know u if will come as fake referance...
Take some measures...
cheers
anisha

From India, Mumbai
Sanjeev.Himachali

Well, to me as a professional, it is a matter of carelessness, not doing your homework, not cross-checking the information and data before passing it to others. Anyone can make mistake but not blunders.
From India, Mumbai
anisha_bafna@rediffmail.com
:) Sanjeev wo pahle hi dara hua hai aur mat dato yaar... ha ha ha i enjoyed ur reply... He already did the mistake not lets try and give a solution... cheers anisha
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.