Anonymous
I have done dual employment in the year 2021 for 10 days. Now I got a call from a consultancy regarding a job in big IT MNC. I told her about this on a phone call. She was okay with that. I don't have any written proof of that conversation.

So, they got my interview arranged, I emailed company HR stating that I have done dual employment in the past and I want to reiterate it. But no reply. After interview I asked for feedback on the same thread. But again no reply.

Now, new HR called me( from the same company) regarding final HR round and asked my to submit the docs. In the docs I have mentioned about my past companies and their duration(it have 10 days of dual employment) and I have also mentioned about the termination as well.

If I join this company, will there be any trouble later on?

From my side I have sent a mail to HR and in BGV Docs I have mentioned everything clearly.

From India, Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi It is good you had shared about dual employment issue well in advance. If they are going to hire you there is nothing wrong in joining them. Better wait and see for the final outcome.
From India, Madras
Anonymous
Hi, did u joined the new company. Is it all went fine for u in new company. Plzz reply back. If u don't mind plzzz How many years experience and which domain like just mention software or any other domain plzzz
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.