No Tags Found!

skhadir

Hi
In this world, FOR DOING GOOD THINGS THERE ARE ONLY BAD CONSEQUENCES...What is the value of HONESTY, SINCERITY, LOYALTY, DEDICATION, HARDWORK....?

We only earn blessings for doing such good things in our life followed by loosing our job...

If, i am not wrong, those who are passionate/posses risk taking tendency/dares to dream big/dares to think out of the box, only dares to correct their boss mistakes. They are even ready to face any problems because, they feel that they are doing right. Infact, in my opinion, they are doing right because, one is attempting to save organisation for deviating from its path or trying to stop an organisation from incurring any loss due to unwanted expenditure and lots more.....For such passionate individuals/professionals, it might even cost their job, that too for doing good things...

How many employers are interested in listening to their employees suggestions(in favour of organisation/employer)..we are not fools to harm our employer/organisation but, you will find many employees(these are in good books of CEO/DIRECTORS just because they had supported such BAD CEO'S, by doing so, they became most trust worthy, this made them mint money like anything) who had made organisations incur huge loss due to their SELFISH NATURE.

If we do something good in favour of our employer/organisation, employers feel that we are OVER-AGGRESSIVE, trying to act SMART and more...I would love to say that, such employers are NOT MATURED ENOUGH TO BE AN EMPLOYER

NO ORGANISATION IN THIS WORLD HAD GROWN ITSELF.......ITS A TEAM WORK...

correct me, if i am wrong...

with profound regards

From India, Chennai
sirajshabdi

Dear Shaik,
I agree with your words but let me clear you, those employee pitched off who's don't know the ABCD of politics on the floor.
Some time we have to be very political on the floor if some things going wrong surround us...

From India, Bangalore
skhadir

Dear Mr. Siraj,
Please be informed that, POLITICS had never benefited anyone in this world. HISTORY is the best example. Those who were/are HONEST, they had always maintained distance from politics and they were known as GOOD POLITICIANS just because they were HONEST and did not support BAD MOVES.
As such, there is no GOOD or BAD POLITICS but POLITICS is POLITICS and i really hate politics as there is NO HONESTY in POLITICS, neither in POLITICIANS.
As you rightly said that, one had learned "MANY THINGS from BAD CEO's" but what are its benefits to individuals(honest employees) or in what way one had benefited...?
"A TRUE BOSS WHO DOES NOT HAVE EGO WILL LISTEN TO HIS EMPLOYEES BUT TO THE CONTRARY, EGOIST BOSS WILL ALWAYS POINT OUT HIS HONEST/SINCERE/LOYAL EMPLOYEES MISTAKES, ALL THE TIME".
Lets learn only GOOD THINGS and do GOOD THINGS. Its always beneficial to every one on this earth.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
hrtechindia
Dear Sir,

Thanks for everyone's interest in reading my posting and discussing on it. Iam really getting enlightened by all your naturally brilliant views in 360 degree dimension for one cause.

By coming to the point, Just take an example of our beloved citehr.com. When there is an issue or a difficulty or a challenge, the HRs like us, do post their thoughts in our forum and get commented by various HRs from different part of the world to diagnose the issue of 1 HR who have posted. So look at the importance given.

If I have a problem and when Myself alone trying to solve it then the percentage of success is only 10%. But when 1000s of people from the same stream helped me in solving the issue then the success rate is above 95% when I adopt the best method to solve out of everyones comment then the success fruit is obviously mine.

So, What is wrong in asking suggestions from his own employee to solve a problem in the organization. Why some of the CEO's are not doing this. What is the real waves running inside their mind what is the root cause of it? One day my CEO told me not to suggest or comment on anything and he does'nt needs any even there is a problem. He do the same with everyone infact.

So, when I know what he is doing is real bad thing then how can I learn from him. I can only learn from his failures and "How not to do a Management & Administration" right?

Kindly enlighten me.

Thanks and Regards

From India, Madras
skhadir

Hi,

Let me enlighten you......inshaa allah i will make your feel comfortable with whatever knowledge i posses.........Let me put down this way.....

"FAILURES ARE STEPPING STONES FOR SUCCESS" We learn from our mistakes but we don't repeat them again and again..

"WE ARE WHAT WE REPEATEDLY DO, EXCELLENCE, THEN, IS NOT AN ACT, BUT HABIT" - ARISTOTLE..

If you study HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY, ATTITUDE narrates HUMAN BEHAVIOUR. EGO is a part of HUMAN BEHAVIOUR. EGO becomes our HABIT(NEGATIVE), if we practice it in our life. SELF ESTEEM - whether LOW or HIGH. One who tries to maintain HIGH ESTEEM possess 101% EGO but, one who maintains LOW SELF ESTEEM, he never allows EGO to be a part of him life or behavior. I always promote LOW SELF ESTEEM because it is the best example for one to be KIND HEARTED, DOWN TO EARTH PERSONALITY(kind, polite).

EGO is the REASON for those not considering others request/suggestions/views/opinion etc. often EGO is also associated with a STATUS or CLASS - LIVING STYLE/STANDARDS...Even you can find those from LOWER or MIDDLE CLASS considering themselves equivalent to UPPER MIDDLE CLASS or RICH CLASS..its the EGO - HIGH SELF ESTEEM makes them feel the same..Very few RICH PEOPLE found to be living a SIMPLE LIFE. Such people doesn't possess EGO.

A BOSS who has EGO and feels superior(its also a kind of EGO), will never consider others suggestions. Such people will never ever listen to their team members, even knowing that his team has PERFECT/RIGHT SOLUTION. EGO now became a HURDLE/OBSTACLE between A BOSS and a GOOD TEAM.......this creates distances, spoils relationship, LOSS OF TRUST and lot more.......

WORLD had promoted this proverb, "BOSS IS A BOSS" and "BOSS IS ALWAYS RIGHT", if i find that guy who wrote this proverb, i am sure the way i am going to punish him, only my ALMIGHTY knows......We are fools and following the same proverbs without knowing the FACTS. NOT EVERY ONE CAN BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME. DECISIONS taken should be COLLABORATIVE.......when such process is promoted.........ORGANIZATION BECOMES "EMPLOYEE DRIVEN BUT NOT MANAGEMENT DRIVEN...."

BOSS should never THINK NEGATIVE and underestimate his TEAM MEMBERS.......A NEGATIVE BOSS ALWAYS OVERESTIMATE HIMSELF......because HE IS A BOSS........THE WORD BOSS MAKES EVERYONE FEEL DIFFERENT......

A GOOD BOSS is a GOOD TEAM LEADER because he knows "How to manage his Team". Managing a team needs MOTIVATION, MENTORING, GUIDANCE, COACHING etc.

A BAD BOSS only knows "how to control him team". Only ANIMALS need to be control but not HUMAN BEINGS.

very few BOSSES in this world pays ATTENTION to their TEAM MEMBERS SUGGESTIONS/ADVISES etc......such boss is of type - OPEN MINDED NATURE....OPTIMISTIC.........TRANSPARENT IN DEALINGS and lot more....Those are VERY MUCH LUCKY to work with such boss as they(employees) "don't work under their BOSS but THEY WORK TOGETHER WITH THEIR BOSS"

So, what else, i need to explain you further.......let me know if i had missed anything.......its purely my knowledge and pragmatic approach(experience)

Have a nice day...ENJOY YOURSELF...

With profound regards

From India, Chennai
saleemsuper2004
Changing the job is the good option, but before you resign, please ensure that you have some other option in hand. As per my experience in Hyderabad, there are not many vacancies for HR professionals. Companies hire other graduates with low salaries and entrust them with HR related works.
Cheers
Saleem

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.