No Tags Found!

Sanjeev.Himachali

I read some of your postings on CiteHR. You appears to be FRUSTRATED Person. Do share, where you are working (Company Name); your brief profile and what is total experience. I might be able help you...in many ways.
Before, replying to my comments...do get to know about me...or read about me.
Regards
Sanjeev

From India, Mumbai
Pradeepbajaj
While into an avoidable situation with Civil Engineer, you are looking at the insecurity the others that are handling day today activities as HR coordinates and controls the environment (and that happens to be his day today work).

It may be a million dollar question, whether the response of the Civil Engineer {by extension, some other employees (not all) as well} came from, a bit of envy. It is most unlikely, that in such a changing business environment, civil engineer has any perception of the responsibilities of HR, even as we as the HR personnel are also trying to grapple with the changing HR Atmosphere and skill sets required to handle this changing environment.

Accordingly it shall be waste of time for us to be so concerned to take seriously an out of turn outburst of the Civil Engineer. In another discussion topic somewhere (What are the qualifications of the HR Professional), I had mentioned that the recruitments need to involve technical employees. Some eyebrows were raised. Even CiteHR Shaitan has some useful contribution therein. Why man, as HR persons we know the value of the Team work than any one else. We might as well implement the same ourselves. Let not one out of the way outburst let you devide your team to the extent that we start thinking in terms of 'We and They'. We are nothing, if we are not part of the team. As all HR personnel can not form team in business unit, every team needs HR personnel as it does the civil engineers and others.

Where is the time to get Prestige in this. You are too busy for this worthless activity, move on man. If you can do that, you are the winner.

Incidentally have you analised as to why the civil Engineer behaved in this abnoxious manner. Find that reason, and plug the same, forget prestige. If you can do that you are in a win win situation.

In any situation of 'We and They' one shall always be a loser, and if he happens to be part of your team.

HR fraternity shall be proud to be seen as a Positive set of people who dedicated and perform at any cost. Even this shall be a win win situation.

Now let us look at this from the point of view of the Civil Engineer. Presumably, either he was not involved in the process of recruitment/ or he was not delivered what he required to achieve his part of the objective.

We all are aware that today businesses are run on the principle of "Client is the King". Towards this end we have also learnt some where, that the employees are the internal clients. To serve them. an organisation keeps HR/ Personnel/ Admin team to provide internal clients the services. HR/ Personnel/ Admin are service providers to Company employees.

We need to understand this and go on to perform accordingly.

Age Barho, chhoti chhoti baton mein taluquat kharab nahin karte.

Pradeep Bajaj

From India, Delhi
Diptie Tanwar
well tell your civil engineer friend that the human resources are given by the HR department of any company and it takes them away for a week from the workplace ask your friend to work with the machinery and materials without people. Lets see if he can do it . Also tell him that if the HR dept does not make the right people available at the right time and place no one can do anything........... and as far as the person who thinks that HR people think highly of themselves and no one likes the HR dept then i would like to say that we dont go to the workplace to be liked by all but to perform our work in the best way possible and ensure the profitability and success of the organisation. And one more thing for u sir be proud to be an HR person as the recession time has already proved the importance of HR and the HR department. And the future belongs to the HR people only. All the best sir.
From India, Bangalore
prasad p k

ha ha ha..... whatever he has said applies for him also. we can also outsource civil engg. thats also not a big issue. we can get civil work to civil contractor who wil work on contract basis who can give us the requuired construction.
a simple example :if he needs to expand his factory/production where he needs area, the liasioning work has to be done by hr officer.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.