minalpatel

Hi,
i wanted to understand PT deduction in different states of india. i have heard that PT deduction as per factory act if different then our normal deduction of 175 & 200rs. Can somebody pls help me with the list of variation?

From India, Mumbai
saivettam

I understand, In Maharashtra, for Salaried the following is applicable
Salary/Wages Greater 5000 but less than 10000 --
PT is 175 Per Month
Salary/Wages Greater Than 10,000 –
PT is 2500 Per Annum (Rs 200/month except Feb, In Feb Rs300)
Please Visit New profession Tax Rates after Maharashtra Government Budget and Provisions
Regards
Saivettam Consultants
(Customized Recruitment Asisstance Service Provider)
www.saivettam.com

From United States, Miamisburg
gauri555

Hello,
I am working in a company, our headoffice is at Mumbai. We have PAN India presence. Salary is paid from Mumbai. So do we have to deduct PT as per the state wise PT slab?
and if so?
Do we have register separately for PT for each state?
Seniors kindly clarify.

From India, Mumbai
anilrsv sharma

Dear All,
I'm working in company having its HO at Mumbai but work location on PAN India basis . Salary is processed from HO at Mumbai . Please let me clarify on the following :
1. Whether our Co should have Professional Tax Regn No. all states where Profession Tax is applicable
2. Whether the Professional Tax deducted and deposited at our HO Professinal Tax Regn No. is ok and valid
Please guide me on the above.
Thanks,
AK Sharma

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.