vijendrasharma

When a dispute arise between employee & employer nothing will verbal, all be settle as per terms & conditions mentioned in appointment letter you accepted.
Vijendra Sharma-HR
Ludhiana,Punjab

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
So what happens to my notice period in probation when I quit. There's nothing mentioned in there in the appointment letter. Can an employee take it to his interpretation that there's no notice period when an employee quits ?
From India, Chennai
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

As per my understanding you need not serve any notice period as the clause of ninety days notice is after completion of probation.
The term mentioned for premature disengagement/termination of employee during probation is applicable to employer only.

From India, Hyderabad
sumavenkatappa
Dear Anamika,
if you dont need any letters then for what purpose you are staying there?
since agreement is made you have to commit for it but since you have taken a reason of medical issue you can take a chance of being absent to the work and to be present 1 or 2days till notice period of 1month is completed ( remember be very calm in your approach) .
going with laws will heck the situation even more so try to be diplomatic and comeout of the situation with ease

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.