No Tags Found!

ketan Thakkar
Dear Mam, I working as a H R Officer in Ashapura Apparels PVT LTd Mumbai (Bhiwandi) last 1 year i have total 3 years Exp. Thanks & Regards KEtan Thakkar 9699243166
From India, Mumbai
rushikeshthanedar1

I have completed my MPM frm Pune University Having Experience of round about 3 Years . 2 years in Core HR and 1 year as an Export Trainee you can find my CV with this mail My mobile No. is 9850219103
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Rushi[1].DOC (70.5 KB, 30 views)

Anilpreet Singh
Dear Swati,
Thanks for your post
I have 4 years experience in recruitment and training in a job consultancy firm.
You can mail me the company profile and streanth at .
Thanks & Regards
A.S.Dhaimija
+91-981244050

From India, Ambala
ruianikita
Hi, I am Nikita Solanki, I am having 5.2 yrs of total experience and 3.6 Yrs of experience in recruitment and Business Development. Thanks and Regards, Nikita Solanki.
From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc Nikita.D.Ruia.doc (66.0 KB, 35 views)

shayista
Hello Swati,
Myself Shayista Siddiqui, here sending my resume to you, as i have 2.10 years of experience in Coordination as well as in Recruitment, so here i'm sending my resume please find attachment.
Thanks & Regards
Shayista Siddiqui

From India, Bhopal
File Type: doc Shayista's HRs resume.doc (35.0 KB, 23 views)

azhagu83
Hi Swetha, This is Rajan from chennai. i have 3+Yrs of Experience in IT Recruitment Find the attached profile and let me know the status. By S.Rajan (0)9994423696
From India, Madras
File Type: doc Azhagu.doc.doc (46.0 KB, 21 views)

hpkrishna
Hi Swati,
I have some referrals to HR. However, they are freshers and some are working for a different discipline. However, they want to work on HR. They have completed there MBA in HR. Hence, they would also be considerded as freshers. Please let me know if there are any openings in company you come across. It would be of a great help.
Thank you in advance!
Regards,
Krishna HP
Email Id :

From India, Bangalore
meetu.sardana
Hey Swati would you please care to inform all of us regarding the location atleast......Contact me on 9881254979.
From India, Bangalore
hr@holisticplacements.com
Hi Swati Could u plz share the JD as well as the job location n CTC details thnks Regards Priya
From India, Mumbai
mprc2003
I don't have any exp. in recruitment but I have potential to achieve something. I want to be a HR Professional. completed PG Diploma in HR & pursuing Executive MBA in HR Management.
Plz check my attached cv along with covering letter.

From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc COVER LETTER.doc (25.0 KB, 201 views)
File Type: doc CURRICULUM_VITAE[1].doc (1.20 MB, 69 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.