No Tags Found!

sreeni.hrp
Whats this Unspecifid requirement??
People are just Simply Posting the Profiles, evwn with out Knowing the LOCATION ...... There are Somany People requested to tell the LOCATION.... She is Even least bothered to answer the posting....
Do u people still believe that she is serious about the Replies for her post....
Its a Bull shit post... waste of time.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
vaishalihinge1985
Hi Swati, Opening is for which location? Currently I am working in IT co.as Recruitment Executive in Nashik. Regards, Vaishali
From India, Pune
shayista
Hello Myself Shayista Siddiqui, here i’m sending you my resume as per your post in the forum, so please find attachment here. Thanks & Regards Shayista Siddiqui
From India, Bhopal
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Shayista's HRs resume.doc (35.0 KB, 61 views)

risson72mar@yahoo.co.in
Hi Swati,
I have around 1.5 years of experience in recruitment. Go through my attached CV.
Do let me know about the suitability of the same. I would appreciate if you could let me know the details of the said position.
Regards
Betsy

From India, Vadodara
File Type: doc Betsy new.doc (77.5 KB, 42 views)

mail2rashmiu@gmail.com
Hi Swati,
It is a privilege writing to you. The purpose of this communication is to explore the opportunity of working together.In my successful 4.2 years of work experience along with 25 years of Life experience, i have had the privilege to have diverse experiences in HR, Administration and Management. Such diverse and all-round experience has definitely given me quality in my work, a flair for adapting to change & to every circumstance, and in producing leadership and excellence in whatever I do.
I really wish to get associated with an organization where I can provide my expertise and experiences as well as could improve upon my existing knowledge. I am attaching my resume along with this letter. I look forward to hear from you and for a worthwhile professional relationship to follow.
Can join ASAP .Currently unemplyoed.
Regards,
Deepti M. Upadhyay.

From India, Mumbai
Lokesh L
Hi Swati,
I am interested, Pls find my updated profile. I have 2.6 yrs of relevant experience in IT Recruitments. I am basically from Bangalore but willing to relocate anywhere in India..
Looking forward for a positive response,
Kindly do the needfull,
Rgds,
Lokesh
97419 27419

From India, Bangalore
File Type: doc Lokesh_HR.doc (42.0 KB, 34 views)

reshukhatri
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing to enquire whether you have a vacancy in your company for a HR/Admin Executive . I enclose a copy of my CV for your consideration.
As you will see from my CV, I am currently working for SERGI India as Admin-Hr executive. All my capability and abilities mentioned in resume.
I would be grateful if you would contact me if you have any vacancies in your company, or keep my information on file in case of future openings. I would welcome hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
Reshu Khatri

From India, Delhi
File Type: doc Reshu_Khatri___Resume.doc (58.0 KB, 37 views)

Tejas B
Hi Swati,
Thanx for posting a job requirement here. I am Tejas Barot. I have experience of 1.5 years in HR and Recruitment. Please Let me know the exact location and the exact job profile for this requirement.
Tejas Barot
:)

From India, Vadodara
SwetsChhabria
Hi Swati, As per you post for the position of Recruitment executive, kindly find my attached Resume... Regards, Sweta...
From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc Sweta Chhabria.doc (38.0 KB, 43 views)

Prakash Bhutaiya
Hi Swati,
I am working as HR-Executive having 2 yrs of Experience.
Can you pls provide your email Id so I can forward my CV on the same. You can contact me on below mentioned number.
Regards,
Prakash Bhutaiya
Contact No. +91-09723457070
Email Id -

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.