No Tags Found!

namitabh

Dear Raaj, Thank you very much for the selfless help to young professionals like me..... I am basically in recruitments but still I would like you to help me and mentor me. Regards namitabh :):):):)
From India, Pune
puneessn

hello..friends...
I am a manufacturing professional with 20 yrs of experience...well verse in developing people ...we all talk about change management but how to make it possible?...because we have locked from inside and only we..pls note only WE can open it..but how...i am having lot of experience in this...mentoring and coaching is my specilaity..anybody intersted keep mail me at
Thanks
Narasimhan

From India, Pune
anth30@indiatimes.com
Dear Raaj,
May I have you email id and contact details so that we can speak. You can reach me on
I appreciate your effort and intention to coach and mentor new trainers.
Keep up the good work.
Regards,
Anthony Colaco

From India, Delhi
Sujatha Suresh
Good Raaj!
Now for those in Chennai you can also contact Raaj of course! And in the event you need a close at hand Senior sounding board..ha..ha, sound funny. Ham hai na!
I am based in Chennai . I can be of help to the budding Trainers in and around Chennai!
I am very committed about Training.The reach and impact of soft skill Training is unbelievable. The society at large and this trickles down to family level is really perplexed about the fast pace on the Professional front and values handed over through generations. And as we Trainers know it is ones' values that drives one into behaving the way one does. If I may say so soft skills Trainers can help integrate values.
So there you are young Trainers reach out to your Seniors or colleagues and have a meaningful and enjoyable journey!

From India, Bhilai
Anirajiv

Dear Mr. Raaj,
I would really like to venture into the field of training and development
and I have begun to do so through Guest lectures in Institutions.
I have been invited for my first Guest lecture in a Management institute,
on any burning topic in HR. Can you suggest a topic along with the material/PPT
if possible.
Can I also have your mobile no & email id.
Regards
Anita

From India, Delhi
Vijayalakshmi Ganesh
Thankyou , I was looking forward to meeting a person like you to learn more about training and step into a world of imparting knowledge through experience and make difference in people.
Please give me details as to how I can contact you. My mail ID is :vijayalakshmi.ganesh@yahoo.com
Regards
Vijayalakshmi

From India, Mumbai
mercia1982
Hello Raaj,I really appreciate your efforts to pave the way for young aspirants like me. I am working as a voice coach eager to make it as a trainer and would seek to benifit from your experience. Please do write to me at or contact me on 9881 322 812.Warm regards,Mercia
From India, Mumbai
parveenk_bhatia

dear raaj,
currently i am working as a faculty in a management institute, i 3 year sof experience in the same field, in last two years i ahve conducted and organised management development programms ,a nd have also completed my diploma in training and development from indian society of training and development which makes me a DIP TD. plesae help me and inform me how i can switch to corporate as a trainer .
thanks & regards
parveen

From India, Ujjain
mercia1982
Hello Raaj,
I would suggest you not to use a proffessional website like this for trying to get the contact information of some of the lady trainers...
I think it's a nice and well maintained site and should be used for the right purpose.

From India, Mumbai
mercia1982
Hello Raaj,
I would suggest you not to use a proffessional website like this for trying to get the contact information of some of the lady trainers...
I think it's a nice and well maintained site and should be used for the right purpose.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.