jeeni

Dear All,
It is highly appreaciable that you all are concern for the development of other junior members.
In the above mentioned topic, i would like to add some more.
As per law, according to factory act, 1948, there should be minimum 15 earned leaves and 12 casual leave for all employees as minimum 20 working day require for 1 earned leave.
Same will be the provision in the various shop and establishment act.
But it all depend on company policy how they bifurcate there leaves in to cl, sl, Pl,El.
Whether there is provision of leaves according to calendar Year or Financial Year.
Hope this information will help You.
Regards
Ranjeet
(Jeeni)

From India, New Delhi
jeeni

Dear all,
It is highly appreciable that you senior member are showing concern for other junior members.
The above mentioned topic is very informative.
I would like to add something in it.
As per Law, According to Factory Act, 1948 (which is applicable ) there should be atleast 15 El and 12 Cl in a year as there is a provision of giving 1 leave in every 20 working days.
The leaves may also differ from industry to industry, company to company, as they can bifurcate in Pl and sl also.
The procedure of giving Cl and El is according to standing order in Industrial Employement act, as we cannot gave an employee more than 3 Cl in continuity.
Shop and establishment act also guide us in leaves but they also differ from state to state.
Hope this information from junior member will help other also.
With Best Wishes
Yours
Ranjeet

From India, New Delhi
devansh

Dear All, How many leave i can allow for my employees? Actually i am working with Dealership of Bajaj. So what can be the leave structure. Thanking you, Devansh
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.