No Tags Found!

devansh

Dear Archna, It is really good presentation. I am disagree with Neha, Because it is really informative for me who is learning it first time. Thank you for posting it. Devansh
From India, Vadodara
tsivasankaran

Hi Jev
It was nice to see your posting on feedbacks. I agree with your observations and would like to add my experience in citehr a few months back
One girl was asking for feedback for a presentation she had uploaded. I gave my honest feedback. She expressed her gratitude. and asked for further feedback. I started with a positive note but gave honmest feed back again. She was upset but said thanks. She again asked for feedback without making any change in the content
I gave feedback
She said I dont encourage people and I always discourage made some more harsh observations!!!
I stopped giving feedbacks unless asked in private mails.
Archana
I could not download this presentation hence could not give any feedback!
Any way congratulations for making your students to prepare a presentation
Siva

From India, Chennai
P.TRIPATHI

Hi Archana,
Now you have found so many friendly criticism. Jo & Kusum have supported but no matter if Neha has critically appreciated as boring. However, before improving the ppp, why you forgot this forum is also a part of " Org. Behaviour." where you can not always expect favourable.
Any first I would thank for Jo and Kusum, for their Positive initiation.; and now to you for the spirit for your students.
Regards
P.TRIPATHI

From India, New Delhi
20shikha
hi ur students has putted gud efforts.it shows what u taught is clear to them.:icon1: Tc bye
From India, Indore
kamal pandya
dear archna ,
I have read it all but as i m not in this field ,so i had to do some exversice to understand.i have save it and i will make u reply when i will complitly get it.
thank you
kamal pandya
This is very sad that 23 people downloaded this ppt but not even one comment is posted by any of you.
I have requested many times that once you take something or share something do mention gratitude to that person. :?:
This is sorry state that such good presentation received nothing in appreciation.
:(
I hope some of you will take some pain in writing few words for my student's contribution.
Archna[/quote]

From India, Vadodara
Aabha Singhvi
Hi Archana,Its an Excellent presentation. Do not get dis heartened by a few comments. Good contribution and efforts from u and you students.Thank You,Aabha

Yikiwa
Dear Archana,
I'm curently a student in Singapore studying Organisational Behaviour. Therefore, while searching for information, I found this.
I like the points on the ppt. However, I think to make it even better than before, maybe you can try to re-select the font sizes, types, arrangements and etc.
Basically, I find it a waste, as such informative ppt is not being presented beautifully and easily understandable for viewers. I do appreciate the effort made in doing the ppt though. No offence.
Lastly, I thank you for putting up the ppt. It really enlighten me.
Best regards,
Liew Mei Wa.

From Singapore, Singapore
smcel

Dear All respected Frequent Poster's,
well,
i am not misleading you rather jus telling you that many times i ignored writing thanks but , have praised the person in my heart, as i was in a hurry.....
i had always learnt things in HR by practising, applying , and the material you ppl upload is not ike spoon feeding, rather , it is of gr8 help to ppl lke me who dont get guidance from ppl into HR to solve the queries...................
but , I AM GRATEFUL TO EACH AND EVERY ONE WHO HAD UPLOADED ANY FORM, RULE,GUIDELINE,PRESENTATION.
THANKS A TONNN.......................

From India, Delhi
mindblowing

hi archana ,dat ws a nice wrk frm ur side, bt i wan tel u one thing, HR is a thankless occupation. AS u kno that here in Citehr, ppl frm different locations share their views n knowledge wth each other, n without getting nythng in return, they share their projects, their contributions and offer unlimited help..ppl who wnt 2 appreciate, wl nyways do dat..so keep posting ...gud luck..
From India, Mumbai
Gayathri VS

Dear Archana,
This is an excellent effort by your students who were just the beginners of their college life ( Hope it is prepared by BBA first year students) and it shows the concern of them to give you back something very good for teaching them. I also express my thanks to you for sharing with us. Hope you dont feel down with couple of the negative comments you got on this; as critics are seen everywhere but we got to take the comments from those who are really practical and share the right feedback.
Its not a eazy task to receive such kind of complement from students..
Special appreciation to Jo and Kusum for sharing their valuable thoughts in a right way.
Regards,
GVS

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.