No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear All,

I recently resigned from my organization and agreed to serve 2 month's notice period and also accepted to work extra days in case of any leaves taken during the notice period. 

Prior to my resignation, I had utilized all my leaves (PL, CL, SL). Now while I am about to serve the last 9 days (Including the extended work days in return for the leaves taken during the notice period), I am being informed that the organization will calculate the leaves on a pro-rata basis from April 2022 to March 2023 and deduct the access leaves taken from my FNF.

There is no mention of a leave policy in my offer letter which talks about the aforementioned method. Kindly advise if this is lawful. Thanks in advance

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Some Companies follow the concept of advance leave credit say Apr- Sep & Oct-Mar. If some one resigns in the middle of financial year and had availed full leave then in case resignation leave will be calculated till your last working day only and any excess leave availed beyond entitlement will be recovered from your Full and Final Settlement.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.