poonam28

Dear Pooja,
Request you to kindly forward me also the ESS SURVEY format as i am also preparing one for my organisation.The company i work is a port company .Please mail it to my email id

From India, Bhubaneswar
rajasekar16

Hi All,

I am very new to this group. I have gone through the discussions over here its really more informative.

Now i am looking for your valuable suggestion on ESS. Currently i am working in IT company as HR Executive. I am planning to take Employee satisfaction Survey in my organisation. If anybody have questionnaire for ESS plz kindly share with me.

This is my ID .

Also kindly send the Roles & Responsibilities of HR person in a Small IT company.

Note: I am the only HR person working over here. I have around 2 years of experience that too in recruitment only (worked in Consultancy). Now here i am working as HR Generalist. Kindly suggest me to play a better role over here.

My Current Responsibilities

- Modifying Employee Hand Book
- Preparing Joining & Relieving Kit
- Preparing HR Policies.
- Recruitment.
- Induction Program for New Joinees

Plz suggest me to improve my Roles & Responsibilities.

I am expecting your valuable suggestion ASAP.

Regards
Rajasekar
98401 80725

From India, Madras
bhartendu

Dear All
Greetings.............
Your posts on ESS has helped me a lot.
We have to do an internal survey in the organization to measure the satisfaction level among the employees from the HR department.
Please can any body help me with any questionnaire or guidance that how to go for that.
Regards
Himanshu

From India, New Delhi
may thomas

Please people Iam also doing a survey on ESS in my company, for my summer trianning. Woluld you’ll help me please.
From India, Mumbai
Anamika Guglani
Dear Sanjay
At citehr, I gone your conversation b/w you and pooja bansal and realize that you have valuable material/suggestion to conduct ESS.
My company is planning to conduct the survey. It would greatful, if you share your survey process to me.
Regards
Anamika Guglani
anamika.guglani@hotmail.com

From India, New Delhi
Manjiri Kulkarni
Dear All, I am very much tthankfull to you for providing me with these important points for Employee Satisfaction Survey. If any1has anything more tos share , please send . Regards, Manjiri Kulkarni
From India, Pune
Manjiri Kulkarni
Dear All, I am very much thankfull to you for providing me with these important points for Employee Satisfaction Survey. If any1has anything more tos share , please send . Regards, Manjiri Kulkarni
From India, Pune
Anshumita Sengupta
Hi.. Gunjan..
Tis is Anshumita You can Design some short but crisp formats/ Questioneers based on 5point scale regardingESS, where you can ask the employees about their career progression,training & development sessions conducted by organisation, Work culture, Ethics,Values Compensation & benifit Schemes..
All the Best
Good Luck:icon1:

From India, Calcutta
sunilg2005

Dear All,
you can create the online survey for employee satisfaction by using below link.

SurveyShare Online Survey Tool - Customer Satisfaction Survey Software - Email Surveys

Regds
Sunil G

From India, Pune
gagandeep.k
Hello All,
I am planning an employee satisfaction survey and have done a little research on the subject too..I am looking for some help in designing the questionnaire.
Can someone please send me a questionnaire which they have used and how to analyse it too?
Thanks in advance,
Gagan

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.