No Tags Found!

seema.rajeurs

Hi all, hope this is useful
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 2500 KEYWORDS TO GET YOU HIRED.pdf (1.40 MB, 3640 views)

Prasad-HR

I don't know who's idea it is?.............
Absolutely it's a wonderful sharing from all the respective members.
Hope this will continue..
Thank you all for all your e-book sharing.
Regards
Hari

From India, Hyderabad
mohit_chat

HI, Hope you find this helpful.
From India, Mumbai
File Type: pdf 20_little_ways_to_reduce_stress.pdf (269.3 KB, 3413 views)

rabiya

Hello All, This is indeed a good idea to share e books. find attached an e book which i found very interesting. I hope you enjoy it too. bye.... Rabiya.
From India, Mumbai
File Type: pdf pwc_managing_tomorrow_people.pdf (845.5 KB, 3263 views)

rsharrma

Hi Guyz .. I am new to this site.... this forum has been excellent... I appreciate the initiative and commendable contributions by all the members..... cheers !!
From India, Chandigarh
shanthivp
hello
i have a doubt that when a job is evaluated and scale is fixed as far as i know based on the
market survey
management ability
nature of work etc
is it correct? how benefits and incentives are given?
Thanks & Regards
shanthi

From India, Hyderabad
paulamidas

Dear All,
Please find appended here one of the best books that I till now read, on Change Management.
Its "Who Moved My Cheese" from " Dr. Spencer Johson". Hope u'll like it.
Cheers!!!!!!!:-P:)
Pali

From India, New Delhi
File Type: pdf Who Moved My Cheese - Dr Spencer Johson.pdf (116.0 KB, 2862 views)

gopan

Shanthi,
Job evaluation is carried out based on job analysis, content and nature of the job i comparison with similar jobs, for categorisation. Its not based on market survey and management ability. Job is considered as a whole here and bifurcated into small components to establish link with other parts. The Role, responsibility, nature of job etc are considered for role-job linkages. For incentives the hard ship and risk involed in the job are taken into account. I am not talking about production or performance incentive, but incentive for hard work done. Eg Atomic reactor employees- life is at risk always and hardship is very high. High risk allowances and incentives are provided to them, besides salary.
Hope its clear
Gopan

From India, Kochi
KishoreP
Hi Friends,
I am Kishore here, though new to CiteHR but an old hand at HR. Currently handling both HR & Admin. at a managerial level. Feel free to buzz me for ur queries.
Rgds,
Kishore P

Enzo

Dear All, I am forwarding herewith another informative e-book Happy reading Enzo
From Maldives
File Type: pdf Retaining_Talent.pdf (1.50 MB, 3003 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.