No Tags Found!

kayal_M
Hi Friends..
I am doing project in Human Resource Allocation Process. but i am not clear with resource Allocation and release process. Can anyone plz give some details about Resource Allocation process in IT industry.

From India, Madras
shijit

Resource allocation is used to assign the available resources in an economic way. It is part of resource management.

n strategic planning,is a plan for using available resources, for example human resources, especially in the near term, to achieve goals for the future. It is the process of allocating resources among the various projects or business units.

The plan has two parts: Firstly, there is the basic allocation decision and secondly there are contingency mechanisms. The basic allocation decision is the choice of which items to fund in the plan, and what level of funding it should receive, and which to leave unfunded: the resources are allocated to some items, not to others.

There are two contingency mechanisms. There is a priority ranking of items excluded from the plan, showing which items to fund if more resources should become available; and there is a priority ranking of some items included in the plan, showing which items should be sacrificed if total funding must be reduced.

The main objective is to smooth resource requirements by shifting slack jobs beyond periods of peak requirements. Some of the methods essentially replicate what a human scheduler would do if he had enough time; others make use of unusual devices or procedures designed especially for the computer. They of course depend for their success on the speed and capabilities of electronic computers.

shijit.

From India, Kochi
kayal_M
Hi shijit, Thanks for ur reply. It’s very helpful for me. Can u plz tell that what are all the things to be considered when allocating a person for a project?
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.