yazhinee
hi all, I am pursuing 2nd year MBA HR . Some one please suggest me valuable certification courses which will be useful for my placements as well
From India, Bangalore
mantrirajani
Hi All,
Can someone help me in getting various kinds of pay structures for HRians at different levels of different companies?
&
Can someone help me out by providing higher education and certification programs for an MNC?
Thanks in advance!
Rajani,
Human Resources, Factset Systems India Pvt Ltd, Hyd

From India, Delhi
Kritarth Consulting

Kritarth Consulting offers HR METRY, a 4 week Certification Course on Fundamentals of HR covering all aspects of HR

Upon completion of this certification course, the participants will receive Certification of Completion from Kritarth Consulting (P) Ltd.

Your Benefits:

Being a self paced home study program, the course is divided in four modules . Each training modules consists of reading material, audio files which will assist the participants understand the modules better.

Further, the participants will have access to mail support from the coordinator.

The participants will also be able to interact with each other during web conferences which would be held on Sundays.

The participants will be assigned case studies and they would be expected to share their presentation with their peers through web conference.

For further information about the course (program brochure), please mail at

Thanks

Shakti Sharan
Head - Business
Kritarth Consulting (P) Ltd.
New Delhi
Email:

From India, Delhi
raghashilpa
hi u can get trained in many hr institutes.example like jeevan softtech in abids,hyderabad.
From India, Hyderabad
hrtraining360

HR Certification Courses or HR courses refer to training programs designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue a career in Human Resources or to enhance their existing HR expertise. These courses typically cover various HR functions such as recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training and development, HR policies, and compliance. HR certification courses are offered by a range of educational institutions, professional associations, and training providers, both online and in-person, and often culminate in a certification or qualification that validates the individual's HR knowledge and competence.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.