pca

Friends, PFA National Education Policy 2020 alongwith PPT on the same for information. Thanks
From India, Malappuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf National Education Policy 2020.pdf (631.4 KB, 2079 views)
File Type: pdf PPT on NEP 2020.pdf (1.27 MB, 3831 views)

jeeva-and-39-s-kitchen

Sir, Thank you for sharing. Kindly let us know NEP 2020 towards higher education. Thanking you with regards
From India, Chennai
sriram-bs
Thank you for the NEP2020 doc. Please share if any document on implementation guideline is available. My focus area is in the 4 year segment - 9, 10, 11 & 12 standards. Thanks and regards.
From India, Bengaluru
krishnan-chalil

The NEP 2020 is expected to restructure the existing architecture of education in the country. But it will take time. So, it is a perspective plan. The output will come out after some years. So, the transition of the current system to the new system requires proper visionaries on the top of educational institutions.
From India
ragini-thakare

The current education system will be replaced by the new policy. This is an important guideline. It helps for through study of the policy.
From India, Pune
rakesh-bhandari1
Thank you for sharing such wonderful work .

anil-kumar-mishra

Thanks for the resources you shared. they are quite helpful. please provide a ppt for higher education also.
From India, Bhubaneswar
krishna-murthy1
The NCF 2005 has recommended “Art as a subject at all stages covering all four
major spheres, i.e. music, dance, visual arts and theatre….We must bring the
arts squarely into the domain of the curricular, infusing them in all areas of
learning while giving them an identity of their own at relevant stages.” It also
states that “The importance of India’s heritage crafts, both in terms of their
economic and aesthetic values, should be recognized as being relevant to
school education.”
In all assessing the Arts Pedagogy situation in Karnataka and indeed in India, has been
complex given the problematic issue of there not being a clear history of developing an Arts pedagogical curriculum across the different age groups and education standard levels. When I have approached teachers in Government schools and discussed the topic of an Arts curricula most often I have been given a blank response to the effect that an Arts pedagogy is not seen as a key component in Education itself. So far as Art is concerned it is an extra curricula activity and not a main subject. Hence the necessity for there being criteria's or for that matter a set parameter to contextualise an Arts Education curriculum seems in the minds of most teachers seems far fetched and unnecessary.
It is of serious concern to Government schools in India, post National Curriculum Framework 2005, that Arts Education is concurrently given importance and valued as a core curricula activity.

From India, Bengaluru
knowledge-point1
thanks for the resources .please provide ppt about teacher and teacher education
From India, Hyderabad
ishwardas-sitaram-banote
Thanks sir, it is a very important ppt for my increasing mind. I will use this ppt knowledge in my future teaching skill. Thanks again sir.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.