sskrcr

hi
i wish put some querries in this forum, I did the same on 17.05.10 but till now has not been displayed for further replies. please guide me how to make new questions or discuss my querries

ssk

From Mali
bharathraj001@gmail.com

Hi, Thats better you name the company & lets warn the prospects about this. You find an Labour officer & raise a case against the company about harassment & breach of Labour laws. Regards!!
From India, Madras
aussiejohn

Ravishankar, yes, we are free to express our views on the internet, HOWEVER, we are not free to slander or defame people. BE VERY CAREFUL about naming people for anything.
From Australia, Melbourne
dileep007k

I don't want to continue my career in BPO, I am an engineering student, after one year my engineering will be complete so I will go to IT field.
Actually now I remember the Asst. manager told me a sentence before a day Manager didn't let me login.
The sentence is "I will see how you will use your talent", I didn't get is this a sign that they are firing me or He is going to register me for NASSCOM or I didn't get it exactly.
I already absconded the job, will it affect me in future if I go to IT field?
I will not show the bpo experience at all, so can they trace it?

From India, Madras
rahulshona
Hi dear i m working with BPOS from past 4 years would tell u they cant harm u and nasscom is jst bullshit its jst hype. So chill out....................... Regards Harleen
From India, Chandigarh
professorbjhadvale

There is nothing like `blacklisting of call centre employees by NASSCOM'. Nasscom blacklists IT companies for frauds/mismanagement.
From India
manu1409
Hi Dileep,
Well I have gone through your problem. Believe me you should be scared coz they are taking you for a ride. I feel it will be better if you resign and look for a better job. As far as they blacklisting goes, well I will tell you to relax. They cannot blacklist for you for any stupid reason. Better just lay low and go for better options. Remember you learn from such experiences and carry on in your life. Also I will not consider talking to any one in HR (I am an HR still I am telling you to do so). I am telling you to do so as majority of BPOs have a defunct HR system (I left a BPO and went on to do an MBA after similar circumstances), they will not like to mess with people in operations.
All the best

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.