No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I am on notice period already and only 5 working days are left excluding 2 week off are left in firm.

However without any intimation on email I was told to join on zoom and HR stated that they will be terminating me on basis of Zero tolerance policy by bringing up the cases which were already discussed 1 month back and it was assured as well that it won't be happening next time.

However, they are now bringing up the same cases again into picture and I am being framed for termination from the firm.

I had already resigned after that in proper official way and I am currently serving notice period as well which will end on 18th April 2023.

Please let me know if they can do or take such actions are end of my notice period as I had already confirmed that will be serving 30 days notice period which was confirmed by TEAM LEADER as well .

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, What is the background of the cases which were already discussed? What is the nature of misconduct committed by you?
From India, Madras
Anonymous
That no outbound calls were made for those cases as chats dropped.

However, I have mentioned the case notes why the outbound was not made for the respective cases and closed those cases with details in notes.

1. Some of them were language barriers. (Guided to reach out on number provided for French /Spanish support )

2. These case numbere were never shared with me or had a written warning for them.

3. Also, those cases are of month January/February most it seems so.

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Looks like a plot from Management to hinder your proper relieving after notice period.

Just highlighting past issues at last moment is not a right practice. They should have initiated proper disciplinary proceeding by Jan,Feb itself right from warning letter even if you are wrong.

You are referring about some "no out bound calls " which is not very clear and full details not found in your reply.

Failure on your part had incurred any financial loss to the company ? Do you have any idea?

I won't suggest you to constrain your relationship with your employer at this point of time as it might worsen things further.

Please talk to the employer politely and request for proper relieving.

From India, Madras
KK!HR

This shows the need for maintaining proper rapport and cordial relations till one is relieved. To rake up all these past issues now at the very fag end appears to be a spiteful reaction, may be to take revenge on you. Is the organisation going to reject your resignation? If they terminate services ask for payment of notice period.
From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
Thank you for all insights shared.

Also, would like to know can the company mark my attendance as PL(Paid leave) from their end, if their system is not working or unable to access the site which is the issue from company's end and is still not resolved.

So are they eligible to mark my attendance as PL ?

Or

Am I eligible to get those PL as paid in my full and final settlement?

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, What ever outstanding PL in your leave account should encashed along with full and final settlement. Your first question is not very clear.
From India, Madras
rahul-chauhan1
They marked my attendance as PL in system, as I am not on production in system.

And the issue is from their end and not from my end.

So what I feel that it should be marked as Present for all dates since it's the issue of their system and I am updating the same every day that no password reset link was received when my login hours would start.

So I don't feel right and is unfair that they are marking my attendance as PL(paid leave) due to system issue which should be provided to me in FnF in paid for those days.

From India, Mumbai
pvenu1953@gmail.com

Legally, there is no bar in initiating proceedings against a person who is on Notice period. However, it is impermissible to terminate an employee without following the due process.

It could also be that, in the present case, there is an element of promissory estoppel. However, the facts posted are insufficient to suggest a definite opinion.

From India, Kochi
Anonymous
The company has not given me warning letter or any documentation or shared any details about the cases to me on email.

Also, those cases are never shared with me on email.

They are just trying to get an documentation from my end to accept the mistake which I haven't even gone through or data shared to me or warning about it on email.

My concern is that without any documentation to me or warning on email they are trying to terminate.

Also, the Minutes of meeting of that day has not been documented with me.

Is that legal or fair, they trying to push me off where only few days are left ?

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.